Surprise & Happy Anniversary

Start from the beginning

~Meanwhile elsewhere~

Steve: "Hey Sam, I am enroute to the location" he speaks to his car Bluetooth.

Sam: "Sounds good bro, Maria and Wanda are here too" he chuckles.

Steve: "Good, Natasha deserves the best especially with them helping" he laughs. "How many guests are arriving? And I want it to be perfect" saying in a serious tone.

Sam: "They are good to go. Don't stress it's going to be as you imagine" he assures him. They hung up.

~VENUE~

Maria: "Hey you! You better make sure you hang that right! And do not hurt yourself" she yells.

Wanda: "I am so excited!!" she says happily. "I wonder if she is suspicious about tonight and is going to tell him tonight?" she whispers.

Maria: "She doesn't even remember what today is, I don't think she is worried about this" she laughs. Their phones pinged, a message from Natasha. (Made it). "Wanda initiate phase 2" she smirks. Wanda nods.

Steve: (I wonder what she is doing today. She might be at work; I'll definitely stop by later). He dials another number.

Grandma Emily: "Hello dear" she answers.

Steve: "Granny, did Natasha suspect anything today?" curiously asking.

Grandma Emily: "Oh, no. She woke up late, asked me if I could go shopping. I decline and she most likely with her sisters" she smiles.

Steve: "Maria and Wanda are at the venue helping set up..." (What is she doing, I wonder) "Okay no problem, see you tonight" he hangs up. He scrolls his contacts and selects Wifey. The dial rings and then it goes straight to voicemail. He furrows his eyebrows and frowns.

~Waiting room~

Nurse: "Ms. Romanoff" she calls. Natasha stands up quickly and follows the nurse into the room. "Miss please it here, also here is a gown and please remove your underwear and pants" she instructs her.

Natasha: "Um...." Clearly confused. The nurse realized she wasn't moving.

Nurse: "Miss, is this your first time?" she questions. Natasha nods. The Nurse chuckles and helps her out. "Alright, have a seat here and I'll get the doctor" she smiles kindly. Natasha nods smiling.

Natasha: "I can't believe I am here..." as she looks around the room with newborn kids' pictures and diagrams. (Oh god....) she saw a diagram of what it would look like when dilation begins to the end. Her heart is racing fast, and she is nervous. She takes a deep breath. The door opens.

Nurse: "Miss this is Doctor Cho. Doctor this is Ms. Romanoff" as she introduces them.

Doctor Cho: "Good afternoon, Ms. Romanoff" she greeted happily.

Natasha: "Please call me Natasha" she smiles. Doctor Cho nods.

Doctor Cho: "Okay, let's see the reason you're here is to confirm your pregnancy, correct?" looking at her. Natasha blushed and nodded. "Alright, is this your first time?" she asks.

Natasha: "Yes" she says shyly. 

Nurse: "Natasha, go ahead and lay down here" guiding her. Natasha does what she is told.

Doctor: "Okay, I am going to ask you some questions for more information purpose. Full name. Age. When was your last period? Are you feeling anything different about yourself? Feeling nausea? Any spot of bleeding?" she asks.

Natasha: "Natasha Alianovna Romanoff Rogers. Age 26. Um 8 weeks ago, I have been having sweet cravings now that I think about it. Yes, to nausea and no spotting" she answers.