Plot

Steffy Forester was attending the investor meeting. Steffy was walking. Somebody bumped into her. "I am so sorry. Robert Morgan knelled down in his perfect suit. He picked up Steffy's files. Robert handed the files to Steffy. Steffy took a moment to look at Robert. She didn't know he was, but He was hot.

"I am sorry. Lady, I do not know," Robert said. Steffy smiled at Robert. "Who are you?" Steffy asked. She had never seen him around Forester Creations before. "I am Robert Morgan," Robert said, holding his hand for Steffy to shake. Steffy smiled as she shook his hand. "You here for the meeting," Steffy said.

After the debacle with Hope about the most popular line, Quinn had decided to rub salt in the old wound by hosting an investor meeting. Morgan's was a financial investor company. They invested in real estate, restaurants, record labels, singers, movies, charities, and Playboy. They also owned businesses like Hotels. Quinn had made sure to invite Hope and Brooke to the meeting.

Brooke had wanted to make excuses for Hope. "Steffy can raise Kelly and come to work after walking in on your daughter's makeout with Liam. Hope can come," Quinn said, looking at Hope. Brooke stood there, shocked by Quinn. Quinn had gone for the jugular. She had enough of Brooke undermining her as Eric's wife. 

"Robbe, there you are. Are you ready for my first meeting? I can't wait to prove myself," Caroline said, walking beside Robert.

"You are, Ms. Morgan," Steffy said. Steffy wanted to make sure Robert wasn't married. "Ewe, no. You are very hot, by the way. Robert asks for this pretty lady's phone number. I am his sister, Caroline. I am bisexual. Sorry, I hope I wasn't harassing you," Caroline said.

Robert and Caroline sat at the table invited by Quinn Forrester. Quinn looked at the two siblings. Robert smiled at Hope. "I love the message you sent. But I will go with the intimate line. It is not because of the sex sells. The message Steffy sends is to be proud of your body and not to care what people think," Robert said.

Steffy smiled at Robert. Caroline looked at her brother. "Our father says. The truth is better than pity lies. We can give you some pity money to save your brand," Caroline said. "What do the two of you know of fashion?" Brooke asked. Brooke had enough of Caroline's harsh talking. They were here to fund, not downgrade her daughter.

"I know a lot. I went to fashion school. I designed my dress," Caroline said. "It's quite fabulous," Sally said. "I would love to work with you," Throne said, shocking Brooke and Hope. Joseph Morgan walked in with his wife. "I hope we're not late," Joseph said, holding the door for Coraline.

"No, your son and daughter were just telling us that. They picked the intimate's line to invest in. Now, you're the head of the company," Brooke said. Steffy stared at Brooke, hoping she was kidding. 

Ridge glared at Brooke. She always claimed he was playing favorites. "I made the decision," Coraline said, walking to the table. Everybody in the room gasped. "What? I buy some of it," Coraline said.

"Ridge, my daughter may work in my funding company, but her heart is in design. I was wondering, can she work here?" Joesph asked. "Yeah, but she has to prove herself," Brooke said. Quinn was hiding her smirk by covering her mouth with the coffee mug.  Quinn noticed Robert staring at Steffy," Robert, why don't you ask Steffy out on a date? I see the two of you looking at each other. Brooke, I believe you owe Ridge and Steffy apologies. You ranted that Ridge had chosen Steffy because she was his daughter," Quinn said.

"Quinn, that's not needed at the moment," Eric said. Brooke glared at Quinn. Hoping to change the subject, Robert cleared his throat. "Steffy, would you go on a date with me?" Robert asked. "Yes," Steffy said. 

Steffy looked at Hope. "I guess I owe you an apology, Steffy," Hope said. Sally was scrolling on her phone. She was avoiding looking at Flo. Flo had slept with Wyatt. Sally didn't want the apologies. She had wanted to leave but Steffy cheered her up. Sally was living with Steffy.

Steffy had forgotten about it. Quinn had wanted to show her place as Ms. Forsster. Steffy wished Quinn didn't drag it up. "It's okay," Steffy said. Sally cleared her throat looking at Hope. Hope took notice and walked out with Flo right behind her. 

"You going on a date," Sally sang. Steffy blushed. 

Hope was walking around the cabin. Brooke was visiting Hope,"I can't believe Quinn would pull that stunt. I can't believe Eric would hire Caroline on the spot," Brooke said. Brooke couldn't believe the turn of events. Ridge had accused her of being biased when their daughters were concerned.

"Well, the Morgans are close family friends of the Douglas, Mom," Hope said. Liam walked in with a smile on his face. "How was the meeting? The famous Morgans beg you to take their money," Liam joked.

"No, they chose Steffy," Hope said. It didn't bother her. "Caroline Morgan will be designing at Forrester Creations," Brooke said. "Steffy has a date," Hope said, beaming at Liam. Steffy would be able to move on with a man in her life. Hope wouldn't have to worry about Steffy in Liam's life.

"What?" Liam asked. Steffy had a date. She would have called him to ask them to watch Kelly. "Who is the man going to be around Kelly?" Liam asked. "Robert Morgan," Hope said. "Robert Morgan is the biggest playboy. I don't want Steffy to get hurt," Liam said. 

Steffy looked in the mirror. This was her first date since Liam. Robert was such a gentleman. He had opened the car door for her. "Do you want to know your name's meaning?" Robert asked. Robert's family had a book of names. 

"To be crowned," Robert said. Steffy blushed. She leaned forward and placed a kiss on Robert.

Sally was standing at the door, crossing her arms. Steffy was walking in the house, smiling. "Where have you been missey? I gave you a curfew," Sally mocked, pointing her index finger at Seffy.