Xxcatlover123xX
have fun at your
volleyball thing!

applepi
you too

bye [name]

Xxcatlover123xX

bye kenma

"is that internet boyfriend?" kiyoko's soft voice speared through [name] concentration. the younger girl flinched before quickly shutting her phone off as if she had something to hide.

"no- well, yes, but he's not my 'internet boyfriend'," the second year stuttered.

kiyoko huffed lightly, entertained by [name]'s bashfulness, before strutting over to her mirror. she grabbed a cleaning cloth for her glasses and rubbed it against the frail lenses, ridding it of any specks of dust.

"do you have everything ready for today's game?" kiyoko changed the topic of conversation as she slid her glasses onto her face.

"i should. i have my first aid kit, icy hot, tape, bandages, and my camera with charged batteries," [name] rambled while rummaging through her pre-packed bag for the upcoming practice match with nekoma high. kiyoko hummed to acknowledge her.

"good, let's make our way over."

"hinata, please, please, please," [name]'s hands clamped onto hinata's shaky shoulders as the two of them waited for kageyama to get on the bus ahead of them, "please do not puke on tanaka again

"hinata, please, please, please," [name]'s hands clamped onto hinata's shaky shoulders as the two of them waited for kageyama to get on the bus ahead of them, "please do not puke on tanaka again. if you do, make sure it's in this." the manager handed not one, but two puke bags to hinata as his nerves seemed to worsen by the gesture.

"i-i'll," hinata gulped, "...try." the ginger released a trembling sigh before following kageyama onto the bus, [name] repeating his action.

"if you need someone to talk to, i'm here. i'm not the best with words, but i can try," [name] gently ruffled hinata's soft, fluffy locks, still following the boy down the aisle of the bus.

"wait, really?" hinata suddenly halted his walking before whipping around to face [name], their chests nearly touching due to how cramped the bus aisle was.

[name] huffed at hinata's eagerness and nodded. "if it'll help."

"okay!" hinata's calloused hand gripped [name]'s wrist, causing her to lightly flinch from the unexpected touch.

beckoning [name] to follow behind, the middle blocker swiftly ran up the bus aisle and found kageyama's seat.

"kageyama, move!" hinata grinned, [name] still in his grasp.

kageyama sneered at hinata's booming voice before his eyes flickered to where hinata's hand connected with [name]. he felt his cheeks redden at the visible touching, but he wasn't quite sure why his face flooded with warmth. the sight of the affection? or jealousy?