Chapter I

Third-Person POV

It's a new school year, but this time everyone seems to be calm, as they are now going back to school comfortably with their friends without thinking about who they will vote for or who might betray them. Everyone is walking hurriedly as they are excited to catch up with their friends about their vacation.

"Jaeun!" Jaehyoung shouted when she saw the tall girl entering the gate. She ran towards her, leaving Jiae behind. She linked her arm to the taller girl and started blabbering.

Jaeun looked behind and called Jiae since Jaehyoung seemed to forget about the other girl. Jiae glared at her and asked, "Why did you leave me behind?"

"Opps, sorry" Jaehyoung said as she playfully cover her mouth with her right hand. "Let's go, we might be late for our class." Jaeun said as she pull back her arm from the other girl.

They walked into the annex building but, unlike before this building was full of students, they already put back in their classes with their old classmates. 

Jaehyoung look around and sight. "What a new feeling insde this classroom."

"Yeah, I agree, it feel like a new classroom." Pyiae said while looking with their classmates

"Jaeun, where is Sujji?, one of their classmates asked."

"Yeah, right. Why are the two of you not together? That's new, Jiaesaid, eyeing the taller girl.

"Ah, I thought she would go here first." The tall girl responded while scratching the back of her head.

"Did you two fight?" Jiae asked curiously.

"N-no, we didn't."

"Then why are you stuttering?" Jaehyoung asked with a hint of teasing in her voice.

"Shut up," Jaeun said as she felt defeated.

Jaehyoung jokingly felt offended by what the taller girl said; she was going to rebut, but the door of the classroom swung open. Revealing Seong Suji in her not best mood today.

Jiiae signaled Jaehyoung to greet Suji, but she just gave the latter a glare and signaled her to do it. Jiae was in defeat and walked slowly to the short hair girl, but even though she walked closely, the door opened again. This time it was Yerim and Eunjeoung. Yerim was clinging to Eunjeong's arms, while the latter still had that stoic face that she always carries.

Yerim greeted her classmates with a cheerful tone. "Good morning everyone." Before she faced her friends, she removed her arms that were circling the short-haired girl and ran to hug Jaeun, Jaehyoung, Pyiae, and Suji, but even before she got close to Suji, she turned her back to them. Yerim looked at the three, asking questions using her eyes. The four girls seemed to have telepathy with their heads as they shook their heads in sync.

"I miss you guys," Yerim said, faking her tears.

"You're overreacting; we just met last week before the school started," Jaeun said, which made Yerim hit her in the stomach.

"Ouch, that hurts." Yerim just rolled her eyes at her. "So, what happened to that one?" referring to Sujji, who is not in her best state today.