"why you staring?" she turned to see malik looking at her. he ignored her and just smiled.

"what's making you smile? and stop staring." she felt her ears heat up.

"guys i think malik is lagging?"

user: no babe, he just found the love of his life.

user: babe no, he just admiring his soulmate.

"malik push her in the water, she's been dry all the time." isaac says swimming out the water.

"no, don't do that please no. i just installed my hair." she pleaded holding his phone tight.

malik got up and tried grabbing his phone but she held it tight so he wouldn't want to push her in. "malik nooooo." she pleaded.

the phone was set free and put on the chairs.

destiny held the phone up facing the camera towards the two that where battling each other.

ashanti tried pushing malik away but because he was tall and she was short he was winning. "i'll do anything you want malik please."

user: their height difference is actually crazy

user: this is sooo cute to watch

user: #ashalik

user: my parents fr.

he stopped. "anything?"

"yes."

"nah." he said pushing her in the water.

ashanti made sure to keep her head out, she quickly caught her breath and made her way out the pool. she run towards malik who also hasn't gotten in the water.

she caught up to him and hugged him so he could get a little wet. "i hate you." she sighed letting go of him.

he grabbed her arms and pushed her back in. "i know you don't."

"ew." she said letting go of him.

malik followed behind ashanti who took his phone back. she read the comments and answered the ones that held questions.

"i met malik 2 days ago actually" she answered.

user: y'all act like you've known each other for years.

user: i wanna write a book about them!

malik grabbed his phone, "y'all making her yap to much bye ya'll." he chuckled ending the love. malik and ashanti sat on the same chair and just watched their friends play around.