Part 2

You had spotted him a few moments later; it was easy and even if he had run away, he wanted you to catch him as he sees this chase as just a game. He did that a lot; Brahms knew you wouldn't get really mad at him.

The weather outside changed to a stormy sky and minimising the light inside of the house, you were hiding inside a closet that had a direct entry into the walls. As you were waiting for him to walk by, the sound of the heavy rain outside was the only sound you could ear before finally spotting his footsteps approaching.

You could easily make your way in the walls, you were not as good as Brahms, of course, but you were getting slowly better. As he was getting closer, you waited there when it was finally easy to spot him in the dark, his massive figure getting closer to you as he was keeping your hoodie close to his chest and walking without looking up.

"Brahms, are you done running now?" You were looking at the figure standing in front of you. He was standing in the darkness of the hidden path. He gave you a slight nod, Brahms looked again at his hands that were still holding the hoodie and slowly hand it over to you, his expression hidden by the doll mask.

"Thank you, Brahms." A small sigh left your lips as the adrenaline started wearing off and your earlier exhausted state made itself known again. Your legs were hurting from running around, and what seems to be a small headache was forming its way in your head.

In the past, you could always feel some sort of insistent gaze on you, watching your every move. As time passed, finding your way around the Heelshire's mansion became easier and you could feel that the eyes watching you had started having trouble following.

It has almost driven you insane, you were in an unfamiliar place where you were supposed to be alone with a doll, so, of course, feeling eyes following your every move was not something pleasant. It was more terrifying than anything, you couldn't really talk about it with anyone.

"Would you like to help me make the diner?" Brahms nods and you both walk to toward the kitchen, going down the stairs and entering the room. Cooking was one of the few tasks that you could actually do with him, even if most of the time he only will be watching you do the cooking.

It has always been part of your favourite things to do with Brahms, talking wasn't needed most of the time but the presence of the other was enough for the both of you. Preparing diner with him was almost soothing most of the time, it was just the two of you.

Upon entering the kitchen, you told Brahms what you two would be cooking this evening. Something simple and not requiring a lot of skills, even tho Brahms didn't always help you with the cooking, he loves watching you cook and would think: 'They know how to do so much, they are perfect.'

He always felt so glad to have you as his and to be yours.