002. REACHED!

Começar do início

"Ma'am! Wake up!"
Yeji started hearing a familiar voice and she slowly opened her eyes slowly. She opened her eyes fully and saw Xander.

"What is it?"
Yeji asked Xander while rubbing her sleepy eyes.

"Dinner's here."
Xander announced, gesturing towards the meal in front of her. Her smile widened as she recognized her favorite dish, and she glanced over at Xander, who was already digging in. Returning his smile, she affectionately patted his head before joining him in enjoying the meal.

After having her Dinner, Yeji looked at Xander who again drifted back to sleep but she wasn't sleepy at all as already slept earlier. She looked at her diary and smiled.

In shadows cast by sorrow's hand,
Where tears fall upon barren land,
A melody of melancholy sings,
Of broken hearts and shattered wings.

In whispered sighs of the lonely night,
Where stars weep with a gentle light,
Echoes of pain softly resound,
In the depths where solace is found.

She wrote these words which came straight out of her heart. She smiled bitterly at the words she wrote and posted it on her social media handle
@ Lucy001

Yeji closed her diary shut tightly and placed it near her heart and she closed her eyes listening to the melodious music which was melting in her ears. She did not realise that she slept in the same position and just like before, Xander was waking her up but not for food but because the flight was about to land. Yeji woke up right away and fixed her clothes and packed her things.

Both Xander and Yeji walked outside the Seoul airport. Yeji first came to Seoul to meet her parents and then head to Busan. Xander and Yeji felt many gazes upon them but both shrugged it off as they were habitual of it. Both booked a taxi and started their journey towards the Hwang's Residence. The same mansion that wasn't that special but now, it was one of the biggest mansions in South Korea; all because of Yeji.

"Ay Yeonjun, let's go!"
Yeonjun heard a very familiar voice from behind his work desk. It was his best friend, but he usually addressed him as 'pain in the butt'. It was Choi Beomgyu, Yeonjun's colleague as well as his best friend.

"Wait, I'm almost done!"
Yeonjun said as he again fixed his eyes on the computer screen with his hands running fast on the keyboard.

Beomgyu looked at his phone from a distance with a devilish smile and picked it up with the speed of light and opened it right away.

"Oh look! Lucy has posted another poetry!"
Beomgyu announced which grabbed all the attention of Yeonjun. He quickly snatched the phone away from

"Let me see."
Yeonjun's lips curled up to form a smile after he read the poem Lucy posted.

"Mr. Hardworker, let's go!"
Beomgyu reminded again to which Yeonjun nodded with a smile and packed his things up.

Yeonjun again got reminded of the poem and the same face from fifteen years ago. He couldn't forget that face, the innocence, the cuteness in her eyes when he saved her from drowning was still stored as a memory in the deepest core of his heart.

"Jun oppa! Oppa!"
Little Yeonjun heard a familiar voice of his sister Jisu who was walking towards him with a diary.

"The uncle from the big house told me to give it to a boy named Jun."
Jisu said innocently while Yeonjun just took the diary from her hands.

"He said that it's for the boy that saved his daughter from drowning."
These words of Jisu made Yeonjun's grip tight on the diary as he opened the diary which had the name Lucyon it.

"Earth to Yeonjun!"
Beomgyu said to Yeonjun who was so into his past memory that hr probably did not hear what Beomgyu was saying. Yeonjun then started to listen to Beomgyu carefully but one thought crossed his mind.

"I know it's you, these poetries are those words that kept me connected to you when you were away but now I can't bear this."

"I want to stay with you."

"I want to see you smile."

"I want to go to the same pond with you."

"I want to tell you that I love you."

You shine admist the spectral, haunting crowd.
Your beauty stands out, bold and unavowed.