"Your blade is but an extension of your body, and your body, an extension of your eyes. Mimic my movements, Trollhunter."

Jim held up his sword with a nervous smile. The vast blue troll moved the lamp in many different ways, showing every different angle you could fight with. Jim mirrored those movements until the sunset became nothing but a dark blanket that covered the sky, stars dotting all across the pitch black sky. Soon, their mimicked movements became a fight, the two seeming like skilled fighters as they blocked each blow. Draal twisted in his ball formation and pressed Jim up against the window.

"That kinda hurts."

"A real fight is never predictable, Trollhunter. You have to expect the unexpected and learn to embody the armor, force it to do what you want."

Jim glanced at his now-empty and only free hand, gasping heavily as if his breath had been forcibly expelled from his lungs by the impact against the wall. His armor and the amulet radiated a bright glow, every carved line aglow with blue hues like a stream filling a ditch. The sword evaporated and reappeared in his free hand in a flash, prodding Draal in a defenseless and sensitive spot. Draal erupted into happy laughter, relishing Jim's accomplishment and the fact that he had taught him. Jim, still recovering, held his neck as he examined his sword with amusement. Meanwhile, Toby's phone chimed, drawing his attention. He had been amusing himself with a soccer ball while wearing the lampshade like a hat during their training session.

"Shoot! We're supposed to meet Blinky at the museum now."

"Ah! We'll work on this more later, okay, Draal? Let's go, Tobes!"

Jim started running to his bike, his armor shedding. The two hopped on their bikes and left the yard. Draal had watched them leave in wonder but hasn't been alone in the human world. He held the lamp close before catching the lightbulb and quickly chewing the glass in his mouth. He moaned happily with each bite before realizing that the lamp was out a bulb. He twisted the lamp shade back on before setting it down and smiled. Jim and Toby climbing through the window.

"Mmm Good, Blinky left the window open. I hope he took care of the cameras."

"Oh, geez. It's true. You always return to the scene of the crime. They try to rehabilitate us, but the big house only made us better criminals."

Jim made sure to check the ceiling, only to find an empty sheet of concrete that covered their heads.

"The goblins are all gone."

"Ridiculous garment."

Vendal tapped the dress with his staff as Blinky and Aaarrrgghh stood behind him. With a scoff, Blinky looks up at his tall friend, only to turn to spot Jim and Toby who ran up to them.

"You're late."

"Sorry. Draal was training Jim."

"Draal?"

"Training?"

"Yeah, he sorta made a home in my basement to look out for the place."

"Of course. When a troll is defeated in combat, it's completely natural for them to take refuge in the victor's domicile."

"So, you understand?"

"I understand such an arrangement could only end in disaster. Utter disaster!"

"Are we simply waiting here to be discovered? Or were you planning on showing me this thing you believe to be the Killahead Bridge?"

"The Trollhunter was just about to show us the way."

the group heading in a certain covered room, Jim explaining what happened.

"And as we were chasing away the goblin pack, we ran past this closed exhibit, and there it was: the Killahead Bridge."

Into the Shadows of Arcadiaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें