The blunt was nice, she hadn't had a smoke of one in a while, no thanks to Mika. Her cares and worries and concerns all drifted away with the smoke she exhaled. This is why she loved weed.

"Did you see what happened with my ex?"

Olivia started her usual routine of gossip, a rotation between her ex, her brother, her biology teacher and her sex life.

"No, what happened?" Bonnie asked with a hint of curiosity.

"He got a buzz cut and then nearly overdosed on pills his new girlfriend got him"

The three other friends nearly choked on the air they were breathing, Bonnie on the blunt she was smoking. Olivia had said that with complete nonchalance. Her demeanour never changed.

"I know, crazy right? he always told me he'd never get a buzz cut but surprise! he did"

"That's the thing you're fixated on?"

Mika asked with full concern, Chris simply started hacking a laugh up, his face red with amusement. Bonnie moved her eyes away from her group and to the keg. Pulling up the blunt, she took a puff and huffed it out. She then let her eyes return to Olivia, giving her a grimace.

"God he'd look ugly with a buzz cut"

"What I said" Olivia replied, a smirk appearing on her lips. Her fingers fumbled to her pocket, pulling out a cigarette.

"This is the good shit, got it from another ex"

"What ex, Courtney? She'd lace that shit" Chris gave his unwanted opinion, earning an eyeroll from Olivia.

"Fuck off, at least it's the good brand"

Bonnie let her laugh escape, she enjoyed Olivia and Chris's presence. Especially their conversations and weed of course.

The ravenette let her eyes go to Mika, his eyes crinkled in amusement at the conversation, she let her eyes wander his face.

He was incredibly groomed, it was one of the reasons she agreed to go out with him. She wouldn't be caught dead with someone that didn't care for themselves. He looked lovely, his hair gelled and combed back, his outfit matching her's with their leather jackets, and his camera wrung around his neck.

He'd never part with it. He always kept it around him, even when they had sex. Not that she minded, he gets some pretty good shots of her.

After finishing the blunt, she threw it onto the floor, making sure to stomp on it. The effects of the weed had already made her throat dry.

Her eyes guided themselves to the keg, her hand itching to hold a cup.

"I'll be back"

Her heels led her to the keg, pulling up a red cup, the girl started filling it to the top. Licking her lips as she did so, Bonnie really needed a drink or two.

After filling her cup, the girl stood up straight, letting the people in line get their own drinks, she let her arms cross and let her cup be brought up to her lips. The liquid filled her throat, a heat entering her system, but she was a heavyweight. So it'd take her a few to get it completely in.

Eyes scanned the scene, they squinted at the drunk and horny teenagers. It was a disgusting sight honestly, but the people she was looking for weren't in sight. Natalie wasn't around, Jackie wasn't either, neither was Lottie.

Then right on cue Taissa came up to the keg filling up her drink and once she was done, turned to Bonnie in surprise.

"Bonnie? Didn't think I'd see you here"