19// Domestic doings and reckless damage

En başından başla

"I..killed Burnt cheese in self defence and got arrested for two days" The dragon rider said anxiously.

"Who's that lass next to you" Bumble berry glared.

"I'm Blue cheese, an ex citizen of the golden cheese kingdom and also a magician for the city of wizards" She spoke calmly.

"Good to know...before we get on board, do any of you get sea sick easily or after a while?" Crimson coral asked everyone.

"No" Everyone replied except Royal margarine.

"Whats that behind you?" The dragon rider asked curiously.

"It's called a hollow whale" Mystic Opal answered.

"It's actually called a boat" Blue cheese recorrected the gem mermaid's answer.

All five of them went onto the boat and sailed away within minutes, not realising the both Smoke cheese and Mozzarella were hanging for their dear lives from the ship's edge. "Hold on Mozzarella!" Smoke cheese shouted.

"Help us!" She shouted.

"Is that Mozzarella and Smoke cheese?" Royal margarine spoke.

"Yes, it's us..NOW HELP US!"

"The more the merrier~" Crimson coral sung before helping the others up. "You two should be lucky that I decided to help you both up but never again I will trust nor help the two legged"

"Thank you ma'am" Mozzarella said with a smile.

"Where the fuck are we!?" Smoke cheese yelled.

"On a ship" Royal margarine glared at them.

"I'm starting to GlItcH OuT!" Mozzarella shouted. Smoke cheese heard that and pushed Mozzarella in the water, thinking it would fix it but that it didn't.

"What's happening to you?" Crimson coral asked.

"WeRe- deCOmPosiOn!-" Smoke cheese was starting to glitch out really bad. He fell into the water and both of them drowned because they can't swim.

"Tell Burnt cheese that I love him" Mystic Opal shouted at the two of them.

"Goodbye..Mozzetta and Smoke cheese"

"Not my name but bye" Mozzarella and Smoke cheese both exploded.

Everyone was shocked at the sight that just happened. "Aren't they already dead?" Bumble berry randomly spoke out.

"Let's get going, the others are waiting for us and we need to hurry" Crimson coral spoke before walking off to the wheel of the ship.

"So you're telling us that you two escaped death row?" Bumble berry looks at them suspiciously. "Why don't you look like you've been through shit?"

"How are you so clean?" Blue cheese ignored her question.

"Probably because I don't get myself in stupid situations like you possibly do"