𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒

Beginne am Anfang

"I'm sorry." Genevieve spoke before nodding at Monique

"I love you." Killian confessed before Monique jerked his head back and brutally slit his throat

"No!" Marjorie let out a guttural scream

Killian choked on his own blood before slumping to the ground, his eyes going blank as his heart stopped.

Her legs gave out and Marjorie fell to the floor, her cries deafening as she was unable to force herself to look away from Killian's body. It felt like her heart had been ripped from her chest, the pain, anger, sadness, was all bubbling up inside of her and all she could do was cry.

"We need to get to the City of the Dead." Monique threw the knife to the ground nonchalantly

"Wait! Please, let me say goodbye." Marjorie sniffed and Genevieve nodded

Pushing herself to her feet, Marjorie stumbled forward before dropping to her knees beside him. A choked sob sounded from her lips as she reached forward cupping his cheeks.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." Marjorie leaned over him, touching their forehead's together. "I love you too. I love you too."

With trembling lips, Marjorie leaned forward and placed a kiss on Killian's lips. When she pulled away, the sight of Killian's glossed over eyes made her breath hitch. She closed her own eyes before gently reaching up to close his.

"Enough of this." Monique scoffed, muttering a spell that knocked Marjorie unconscious causing her to fall on top of Killian

"Why did you do that?" Genevieve asked as two of the witches stepped forward and pulled Marjorie's limp body up before lifting her off the ground

"She was taking too long. We need to start the sacrifice." Monique shrugged before walking forward with Abigail beside her

Genevieve sighed watching as the witches left with Marjorie, she looked down at Killian before shaking her head and following after them.

Minutes after the group left with Marjorie. Klaus and Elijah burst through the front doors in a panic, having heard Marjorie's blood curdling screams minutes before. 

They had been desperately searching for her the moment Hayley said she wasn't answering her phone, when they figured out Francesca was actually a wolf.

Then when Genevieve revealed that Klaus was getting weaker and weaker because of the moon rings, and that they would further destroy him by killing Marjorie. They knew they had to find her, immediately.

"Marjorie!" Klaus exclaimed before looking around finding no sight of her. "No, no, where is she!?"

"Oh lord." Elijah's voice snapped Klaus out of his daze

Looking over Klaus saw his brother kneeling on the ground next to a body, as he stepped forward he gasped when he saw it was Killian.

"His throat is slit." Elijah observed clenching his jaw in anger

"Her screams. They did this in front of her." Klaus concluded before yelling in anger, throwing one of the pews against the wall. "We have to find her!"