Tae
Mom

Miss kim
Take this paper she wants to give this to you.

Tae take the paper start to read.

Dear taehyung

     .......................

............. First I love you soooooooooo much baby. That is the reason I take this decision.
I know you are happy with my decision.

First I think you love me. But I realised after jk go you don't love me. Actually not me you can't love anyone. Because you only love jk. I don't know that is love or not but I can feel you are heart and mind always thinking jk. You are not in your senses.
You can't make decision. Love can't come just because of force. So I don't want to force you. You can go to the way by your heart.  

        Find him soon.

               Don't send you both marriage invitation. I don't like to see you are face again in my life time. And one more thing you don't have a any rights to my baby Lisa.
I will take care of her.

                                             See you
                                                             Ella.

After hearing Ella letter tae heart getting heavy. He love jk but that is the reason he hurt lots of pure soul like Ella and Lisa .
Some time he hurt jimin and Suga also.

He start to screaming hit the wall say I don't deserve any one. I hate myself being like this. I don't want this life. Let me die god.
He start to crying heart out.

Actually Ella trying many times get tae love
But tae is heart only say jk. Ella is good educated girl, she understands what good for her life and baby Lisa life. She is not some type ordinary  girl who cheating her go to lock the door start to cry for her husband.

She is very matured enough girl. She know everything, she is business woman, she have a lot of respect, and responsibilities,
Only taehyung is not her life.  She is parents give lots of respectabul work. She know Tae don't want her. She also don't want to force anyone to give love. Actually she wants to give his love happy mean Ella love tae but tae love jk so tae is happy with jk that is the reason he gives tae happyness. She is such a angel queen.

Airport.

Ella.

Ella sitting on the flight hold Lisa baby in her hand. She getting emotional start to crying her heart out. She taitly hold and give Lisa taitly hug say we have to say good bye to Korea baby. We can't return anymore.
She finally one last time see Korea like this

Ella
Good bye tae. I love you soooooooooo much baby. Be happy with your love my love.
I will always love you. See you

He is eyes again getting tears seeing tae photo.

Thankyou so much for reading my story.