I thought we were in love.

Well I'm still Inlove with her but this is insane, how could she do something like this to me when she knows I've been through this before and how bad it hurt me.

I need a drink... I'm going out tonight.

I wear something very simple, especially since I'm not really trying to be seen and I don't have anyone to impress

I spray perfume on myself before grabbing my purse and keys and leaving.

I get into my car and turn on some music, specifically jhene aiko as I drive to the club.

-

I arrive and I get out, fixing my dress before closing my door, locking it, and going inside of the club.

Once I get in I immediately go to the bar. I sit down and put my purse in my lap.

The bartender turns to me, she's really pretty and I can tell she has good style.

she smiles at me, giving me the look. "What can I get for you?" she asks.

I smile back, "do you have any suggestions?"

she nods, "yea, it's called love struck.. it has vodka, passion fruit.." she goes on as she lists the ingredients.

I hum, "okay, I'll take that."

she quickly makes the drink, topping it with some cute, pink flowers that match the drink, then she hands me the glass.

I smile, taking it from her hands. "and this better be good." I say jokingly.

she laughs, "it is, I swear."

she watches me as I drink it, it's actually pretty good and you can barely taste the liquor.

I nod, "this is good, you definitely just put me on." I say, taking sip after sip.

"mhm, but slow down cause it kinda creeps up on you." she tells me.