❝︎CHAPTER FORTY-THREE❞︎

▌𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 ━︎━︎ 𝐃𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐔𝐦𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐠𝐞 ▌ 

━︎━︎━︎━︎𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 to leave for Hogwarts and most of the Aurors would be coming with them. Junipers mom walked beside of her while Sirius was walking around in his animagus form. She stopped and watched as Sirius walked into an empty room in the train station, Harry following him in with Alastor watching the door. Juniper stood there with her mom who was giving her a kiss and telling her to be safe. When she saw Harry walk out, Anastasia ushered her daughter towards the door and Juniper entered the empty room.

She looked at her father and quickly wrapped her arms around him. "I wish you could be standing out there with me."

"I know." Sirius softly said, hugging her tightly. "You look after yourself, Juniper. Watch your friends backs."

Juniper pulled away and nodded. "I will."

Sirius pressed a long kiss to the top of her head. "I love you, little star. I'll see you for Christmas."

Juniper smiled and nodded. "I love you too. Until Christmas." She walked out of the room, accepting one more kiss from her mother before climbing on the train and finding the compartment where the other three were. "Glad to see you're not expelled."

"It was a relief, I have to admit." Harry said.

"I bet." Juniper smiled.

She turned her head to look at Hermione, sending her a bright smile. Hermione chuckled and shook her head, letting Juniper pull her into her side. She tried to hide her face, knowing blood had rushed to her cheeks. "You seem happy."

"I am, 'Mione." Juniper sighed. "My family is finally a family. It's more than I could have ever hoped for." Hermione fell asleep under Juniper's arm and Juniper had her head laid on top of Hermione's, fast asleep as well.

When they pulled up to Hogwarts, they got off and began walking towards the castle, only to stop when they heard the sound of Draco Malfoy's voice. An annoyed groan immediately left Juniper's lips. The boy walked by them, Crabbe and Goyle following. "I'm surprised the Ministry's still letting you walk around free, Potter. You better enjoy it while you can. I expect there's a cell in Azkaban with your name on it."

Harry lunged for him and Ron quickly grabbed him, holding him back. "What'd I tell you? Complete nutter."

"Just stay away from me!"

"Watch yourself Malfoy, I'd hate to send you to the hospital wing on the first night." Juniper called, sending the boy a sarcastic smile before it fell and she glared dangerously at him. He quickly ran away after that.

"It's only Malfoy," Ron said. "What'd you expect?"

The group all walked off the arrival platform onto a path where carriages were being pulled by something they couldn't see. They stood there, watching as one of the last carriages pulled away. Neville came up beside them. "Hey guys."