101-110

chapter 101

After Jin Chen left, Qing Li continued to bring warmth to the residents of other buildings in White Grave residential area.

On a cold winter night, with rain and snow intermingling, people like her who are willing to help ghosts are needed to warm the ghosts' motionless, ice-cold hearts.

However, the audience in the live broadcast has already begun to sympathize with the next unlucky person.

When Qing Li arrived at the third building of the White Grave residential area and stepped into the corridor, she was greeted with a strong ghostly aura. This building was even more dangerous than the fourth!

The concrete walls on both sides of the corridor were imprinted with clear human faces and handprints, as if they were sealed alive in the concrete, struggling to break free.

A chilling aura seeped out from the concrete walls...

This scene made the live broadcast audience shudder.

【Could it be that there are really living people sealed inside the walls?】

【I feel suffocated even through the screen. How desperate it must be to be sealed alive in a wall waiting for death!】

【Shivering. Those expressions are so clear, I can even feel their pain and despair before they died.】

Compared to the fourth building, the eerie and terrifying scene in the third building made the audience feel like they had stepped into the entrance of hell.

And Qing Li was stepping into hell...

"Die—"

"Outsider, die—"

Suddenly, rotting arms with maggots wriggled out from the walls on both sides, and a voice as hoarse as a crow echoed in the corridor.

The arms reached out towards Qing Li, maggots falling off them.

"Neighbors, stop, I'm here to help you, don't misunderstand."

While Qing Li spoke, her hand raised a large cleaver...

With each swing of the cleaver, the rotting arms close to Qing Li were chopped off.

Then, the cleaver was switched to a large axe, and then to a chainsaw...

Wherever Qing Li went, rotten flesh and maggots splattered, creating a gruesome scene.

The ghosts hiding in the walls, now handless, were speechless: "Maybe... you should stop first?"

After Qing Li stopped, all the arms extending from the wall had been chopped off.

The ground was littered with limbs and severed arms, dark red blood and rotting limbs emitted a nauseating stench.

The concrete walls, once full of faces and palm prints, now only had bare faces left.

The expressions on the faces changed from fierce to tear-streaked.

What kind of brutal human is this, damn it, so ruthless.

"Sigh, I told you to stop, but you wouldn't listen, so this is as far as I can help you," Qing Li said, understanding the ghosts' intentions.

The ghost faces: "..."

Did you give us a chance and time to stop?

At this moment, Qing Li's gaze fell on the arm crawling with maggots on the ground, her innocent eyes showing a hint of melancholy and pity...

【What does this village girl's look mean?】

【The one above is obviously a fake fan, get out.】

【As everyone knows, the village girl is a famous organ trafficker in the horror world, so... you can understand this look yourself!】