chapter seven

The day is finally here, the makeup artist has already done my makeup and Zaria and her assistant helped me put on the wedding gown when they were done they all went downstairs and I was sitting alone in my room in front of the mirror tears welling up in my eye but I have promised myself not to shed anymore tears.

A knock came and the door opened Zaria came in with a smile.

"I know i have already said this many times but I can't help it, because you look so beautiful bianca." She said grinning.

"Thank you Zaria." I said forcing a smile, she's nice and friendly.

"Okay, if you are ready it's time to leave." She informed and I felt sad, my mom was suppose to be here not a designer but she's not here I took a deep breath and nodded.

"I think am ready." I said in a low voice, and she grabbed my hand and lead me out of the room.

When we got to the living room I saw Belinda standing there giving orders to four men wearing black suit I wonder who they are once she noticed me.

"Alright the bride is here." She said eyeing me, her eyes did not hold any emotion in them, like those you see in mother's eyes when there daughters are getting married.

But I know better that she did not love me, she's happy am going to leave the house for her, Zaria and her assistant lead me out to a silver Ferrari one of the men in black opened the back sit for me I hoped in while Zaria and her assistant helped me with my dress into the car.

We arrived at an expensive hotel the men opened the door for me and lead me into the hotel they took me into a room.

A while later Belinda, Zaria, her assistant and Amelia the makeup artist all came in we sat there for a while, Zaria was talking and I was just forcing a smile am so nervous.

When it was time for us to for the wedding to commence Amelia and Zaria checked me to make sure everything was in order.

Since I don't have a father I walked through the aisle alone grasping at the flower in my hand so hard that I know if it was human it would have slapped.

I stood in front of the groom and was both shock and surprised it was Mr Maverick, I looked at him but he did not seem surprised, I composed myself.

When the priest began I took a deep breath.

"In the name of God, I Maxwell Maverick Matthew take you Bianca Adams to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward for better, for worst, and for richer, and poorer, for sickness, and in health, to love, and to cherish until we are parted by death." He completed his vows and the priest turned to me and I gulped I am nervous as hell, I took a deep breath through my nose.

"In the name of God, I Bianca Adams take you M- maxwell Maverick Matthew to be my lawfully wedded h-husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward for better, for worst, and for richer, and poorer, for sickness, and in health, to love and cherish until we are parted by death." I said we exchanged the rings claps and cheers erupted from the guests.

"Am happy to announce that you are now Man and wife, you may kiss the bride." The priest announced before I could prepare myself I felt a hand grab my waist and I was pulled into a hard chest I let out a whimper and his lips crashed on mine.

His lips was soft and tender, I was shocked at first that I didn't kiss him back when I regained myself I was about to kiss him but he pulled back, the kiss was so short.

____________________________________

Hey beautiful

I don't know if the vow is correct because I have never been to a wedding so please if it's wrong please kindly send me feedbacks in comment section I would like to know if it's correct or not.

Hope you like it, if you do vote and comment.

Thank you:(