Admitted Mistakes

Start from the beginning

Knock

The young man still showed no sign of moving.

KNOCK!

"Ok!" He shouted as he finally sat up. His bedroom door opened and his father walked inside the messy room. "Love what you've done with the place." Y/N glared as best he could at his parent, but his current tired state did not allow him to be very menacing.

"I'm getting up. And how'd you get in?" He asked, as he stood up from his mattress, heading for the bathroom. "You didn't lock your door last night."

"And you thought it ok to just walk in?" Y/N said back to him as he grabbed his toothbrush. "Well I am your dad. Kinda gives me permission by default." The buzz of the electric toothbrush, as well as a mumble from his son was the only response he got.

"You ready to go?" He asked his son as he was finally dressed. Y/N nodded in response, and the two left the now locked dorm room.

Y/N walked down the hall to Justin's room and checked if his door was also unlocked.

Luckily it was and he entered the dorm. He went straight for his friend's bedroom, and opened the door.

He went onto his phone and loaded up a certain sound effect, and held it to Justin's ear. "WHATTT!!!" He screamed after the horn went off in his ear. He looked up at Y/N, petrified. "I told you I'd give you a wake up call. C'mon let's go." He left his now terrified teammate to get ready, as he and his father went down to the lobby.

•••

23rd February 2020

Y/N and Justin walked into Lucas Oil Stadium, as they needed to get themselves checked in before the 27th when their workouts were. "You got any idea where we supposed to go?" Justin questioned him, only getting a shrug in response.

The two walked around for a bit, until they both saw a familiar face in the stadium.

"Yo! Joe!" Y/N called out

"Yo! Joe!" Y/N called out. The quarterback turned around and saw his teammates coming towards him. "Hey guys." Y/N dapped him up as everyone smiled at each other. "Do you know where registration is?" Justin asked him.

"Yeah it's just around here, come on." The group walked around the stadium to where they registered their attendance for the workout in a few days.

"So what's up with you two. I hear you got a new girl?" Joe smirked at Y/N who displayed a confused expression. "What?" He asked. "That actress. There were pictures all over the internet of the two of you walking around LA."