Ch_18 Denying

(Sooha's POV)

"WHAT? YOU DID WHAT?" Eunha screams from the other end of the phone.

"Yeah. I practically hid inside his jacket." I cringe right after I said it and repeatedly bang my head on the headrest. Oh god! Kill me! Kill me!

"Oh Girl!" She sucks in a deep breath before letting it loose.

"What were you thinking? I can't believe what I'm hearing right now! What if Heeseung recognised you? Oh my god! It will lead to a whole lot of misunderstanding! And you will miss even the little chance you have got! Oh gosh!"

I can imagine her pacing up and down with her free hand in the air. And I secretly thank god that I'm not in the same room with her in the movement.

"I was in a panic okay!" I cry out, defending myself. "I didn't know what else to do! I just did the first thing that came in my mind."

I hear her breathing in and out, probably trying to calm herself. I wait for her, not daring to say a word for another outburst. Angry Eunha is something you don't want to see. She speaks after a while, as calm as she can be.

"Okay. So what are you gonna do now?"

"I don't know." I blurt out honestly. "Maybe I'll make some excuse and not come school for some days."

"You can't do that!" She gasps. "Your grandma will kill you!"

"I know." I cry. "But I can't ride in the same car with him after that! You don't know how awkward it was earlier on the way back home!"

"Who told you to hide inside his jacket like a pervert?" I can hear her rolling her eyes, completely unsympathic about my situation.

"Hey! I said I was in a panic!"

"Okay! Okay! I get it. You just want to feel his abs." She says nonchalantly.

"Of course not! Why are you even thinking like that?" I yell into the phone, my face getting hot at once as the feeling of his toned muscles resurface in my mind.

"Really?" I know she is cocking an eyebrow. "I know you're thinking about it now."

"Stop it!" I blush when she is right.

"And you're blushing right now." I don't have to see to know that she is smirking. "Just admit it. You secretly think he's hot."

"Gosh! You're so dirty minded." I roll my eyes, my cheeks still deep red. "And no, I will rather die than think he's hot."

"Okay. Okay. I believe you. Just don't die lying to yourself." She laughs through the phone. "Good night."

"I won't!" I deny. "And good night to you too."

The call hang up and I throw it on the mattress beside me before burying my face into the pillow. I groan, my cheeks becoming hot again. Well, yeah, she is right, he's somewhat hot. So what? He is still annoying. I groan again.