Ch_17 Hiding

(Third Person's POV)

Sooha huffs loudly as she gives up. It's not worth it! He's only trying to get under my skin! She closes her eyes and breathes through her mouth, trying to calm herself down as much as she can.

When she open them however, all her anger vanishes like thin air. Because Lee Heeseung is coming her way. The noise, the background, everything fades away and Sooha is in a daze once again. Unconsciously her lips tug up into a smile. The way he walks, the way he smiles, it is just so handsome.

Oh my gosh! He's coming this way! She fangirls inside her head for a moment before widening her eyes in realisation. Wait! HE IS COMING THIS WAY! She enters into a panic mode as she frantically look left and right. Shit! Shit! Shit! What do I do now!

"Are you okay?" Felix looks at her, puzzled.

She looks at him. Yeah he is the most infuriating person in this life and she would die a thousand times even before considering taking his help. But what to do? Being seen by her crush in this humiliating state would be a fate worse than death.

Well desperate time calls for desperate measures.

All of a sudden Sooha attacked Felix, making him stumble a few steps backwards since he is totally unprepared for such acts. And she quickly sneaks inside his jacket, successfully covering herself. He blinks, and blinks, processing the whole situation.

"Stay like this for a while!" She whispers and grips his waist for support. Felix does not reply and she cannot see his face from inside his jacket. She just wish that he would not do anything stupid this time. But weirdly, he stays still.

Sooha tries to ignore the fast beating heart inside his chest but finds her own speeding up. Her face and fingertips burn, feeling the toned muscles underneath. And his shirtless figure suddenly pops up in her mind which she tries hard to shake off.

She does not know how long she had been in this position but she is starting to get hot. And his cologne does help either. It draws her in deeper and deeper, making her thoughts run wild. She suddenly snap out when Felix stir.

"He is gone." He murmurs in a low voice but it is enough for her to hear.

She immediately get out from his jacket and frantically looks around, ignoring how his voice got deeper than usual. Her face flushes red and her hair stick up messily in all directions. She heaves a sigh of relief when she catches no sight of her crush. Phew! Almost died there!

"Tha-" She is about to thank him when it hit her. Wtf! She was about to thank Lee Felix! Then another realisation hit her. She widens her eyes and looks at him.

"How do you know I was hiding from Heeseung?" Her tone betrays how shocked she is.

"It's quiet obvious you know." He seems to be a bit annoyed.

She stares at him, a thousand thoughts running through her mind. Was she really that obvious? Then did Heeseung recognise her? But how could he though, its not like they knew each other personally.

She comes to earth when she feel a hand on her head. It is Felix, fixing her messy hair. She is left confused once again. She looks at him to find him already looking at her, his eyes unreadable.

"Remember, you owe me one."

______________________

Yeah I know this chapter is lousy T_T. I honestly don't have any better idea.

So when I was in elementary school there was a really cute boy in our class and I had a big crush on him.(I still remember his name) But they all shipped him with my bestfriend and I was so jealous. So to get his attention, I punched him on the face.

Bro cried and complained to the teacher.😭

Btw thankyou for the reads and the votes. You guys are amazing. Lysm <3

And I lose my breath when I watch I lose my breath.