Peter dating the Maximoff's brother, who hates Tony Part 2

Start from the beginning

-

The twins walk in the living room, seeing Y/N lying down on a couch. He looks rather bored and upset, which they notice.

"Everything alright?" Wanda asks.

Y/N looks back at the two for a second before looking back at the tv. "I think I broke up with Peter."

"Huh?" Both of the twins reply at once. They walk over to the other side to look at their little brother.

"What happened?" Pietro asks.

"He found out that I almost killed Tony."

Both of the adults frown. They curse themselves that they should've know this could happen.

"I'm sorry, Y/N." Wanda gently says.

She realizes this relationship would end up badly, since Peter's loyalty overshadows his newly relationship with Y/N. Pietro, however, has a different idea.

-

As Pietro walks to Peter at the training ground, the young guy already knows why he's approaching him.

"We need to talk."

"I won't get back with Y/N. Sorry."

Pietro stops Peter as he tried to get back to his training. "Look, I get it. Y/N made a mistake."

"He almost killed Mr. Stark."

"Which is the mistake." Pietro nods. "I just want to share how Y/N thinks." Peter then stops resisting and allows Pietro to explain. "He was quiet young when the bomb dropped. Ever since that day, Wanda and I raised him with the believe Tony Stark killed our parents and put us in a position of constant suffering. We even risked our lives to get our powers in order to get a chance to have our revenge. And when Ultron came, we thought it was the perfect opportunity. But then that robot tried to kill humanity and we switch sides. I have to be honest that I still have a part of me that hates Stark, but I put it besides and not act on it. Y/N is different. He grew up with hate for him. He doesn't know any different. And he's still a kid. He's still learning to deal with his emotions and stuff. ...Saying all of that makes me realize maybe we didn't raise him the best."

Peter thinks about what Pietro has said. He feels sympathy for him, though... "I'm sorry to hear that, but... he almost killed the man who believed in me and allow me to be the hero I am today. I owe him so much. I can't be in a relationship with someone that wants to kill him."

Pietro sighs but understands. "That's fine..." He shows a small smile. "Thank you for listening."

-

Peter is really happy when his mentor got discharged from the hospital. He's quick to greet him and help him out. This goes on for the rest of the day, to the point Peter is showing off his gadgets to Tony. While he's listening, he remembers what Peter has said.

"I'm glad you didn't slack off." Tony says as he sits on his chair. He gestures to the teen to sit down next to him, which he did. "But now I need to talk to you, man to man."

Peter looks confused. "Okay?"

"Remember when you said you were dating the guy who put me in the hospital?"