*ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚

[Fyodor's POV]

Fyodor found a note on his desk reading, "The Clown is hiding in the, abandoned school near the river". He simply put the note down, grabbed the supplies and head straight to to the location. Fyodor hesitantly walked into the old school.

"Thinking twice, why did I choose this job from the beginning? I meant I'm just a weak, fragile guy with amnesia. If The Clown is a big buff man, what can I do?"

As Fyodor heard small giggles, he turned to where the sound came from. Then, Fyodor saw him. The person who people called "The Clown" turns out to be the most gorgeous man ever. Silky smooth and long, albino hair which braided neatly that could strangle me (which F would thanked him); heterochromia eyes and thick, thick thighs that could choke me to death (which F would thanked him for).

"Wait, was was I thinking!? Calm down Fyodor, calm your gayness down. You are here to at least take control of 'The Clown' until the other police came."

The policeman calmed himself. He looked again at the spot that "The Clown" stood earlier. Yet, he has already ferreted out about Fyodor's appearance in the school. Giggles were coming from the opposite direction from the spot that "The Clown" stood earlier. And isn't it ... somewhere behind Fyodor? Cautious, Fyodor took out his pistol, aimed at the tall figure, who's giggling, slowly approaching him.

" I HAVE A GUN AND I'M AIN'T AFRAID TO USE IT BECAUSE THE AUTHOR NEEDS FCKING CONTENT!!" _ Fyodor's shouted

Suddenly, The Clown grabbed Fyodor around his waist and yanked the pistol away. Their faces were just inches from each other. The Clown looked at Fyodor's mysterious yet majestic magenta eyes. Fyodor looked at The Clown's beautiful yet mischievous heterochromia eyes.

_ It been ages since the last time I saw you right, Dos-kun?

"Dos-kun"?

====
It sucks, i know. I wrote this shit in class and let the teacher read it btw.