ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ | ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

Start from the beginning

Dd and I headed towards the dance machine my favourite, while ddot and notti went to play some racing games. Jazzy, who was not a big fan of video games, decided to sit this one out and watch us.

dd and I were having a great time making me forget about what dd said in the YouTube video. We were so lost in our own world that we didn't even notice the angry security guard standing next to us. He tapped on Dd shoulder .

"I need you to step off this machine" the security guard said

We were confused and asked him why. He pointed to the 'No Dancing' sign next to the machine. We couldn't believe it. We were about to get kicked out of the arcade for dancing. 

"Its a dancing machine of course we are going to dance?" Dd questions.

"Do not backchat me little boy, or you would be kicked out of the whole arcade"  he replies.

We quickly apologised and left to a different game, but not before Jazzy saw us and started laughing uncontrollably.

as we were walking to the air hockey game, i decided to pop the question that had been on my mind all night. "Dd, whats with the whole flirtatious mood of yours towards me you said that i wasn't you type?" i question.

 "oh, uhm, i dont know" he shrugged

After an intense game of air hockey, we decided to try our luck at the arcade's claw machine. Ddot was determined to win a stuffed animal for himself, but after several attempts, he still couldn't get it, he started shouting and banging on the machine.

"FUCKING GIVE ME A STUFFED ANIMAL, YOU STUPID MACHINE" Ddot yells 

The security guard quickly came over and asked us to leave. We all burst out laughing.

"No, i want my stuffed animal" Ddot frowned.

"Well, you not getting one" The security guard said.

"Then i'm not leaving" Ddot shrugged while the security guard said something into his walkie talkie.

We all look at eachother we quickly left the arcade, not wanting to cause any more dramas.

We all walked to were the car was parked, still laughing and teasing  ddot from the arcade. We decided to grab some food.

"What food we getting?" Notti asks as we jump in the car. 

"McDonalds" dd and I saying in sync while the others agreed.

"Hi welcome to McDonalds, what can i get for you today?" The lady said

"can i get 3 Mcchicken burgers, 3 big macs, 5 large fries and 3 mcflurrys, thank you" Notti politely said.

Notti parks his car and hands out our food. "Damn ddot you got mcchicken, big mac, fries and mcflurry?" Dd said.

"Yes nigga, you have a problem with that?" ddot replies, dd shakes his head.

While I was eating my food i spot someone very familiar, in till i noticed who it was..

my ex, Elijah.

David Reyes

David Reyes

5/10/2024

8pm - Harlem, ny

"Aw hell nah nigga, Its fucking Elijah." Riri says, "fuck no" Jazzy replies.

whos Elijah? never heard of a Elijah...

"Who's that?"  I asked, noticing Riri's reaction.

'That's my ex-boyfriend, Elijah,' Riri replied, trying to sound nonchalant.

'What happened between you two?' ddot chimed in.

Riri took a deep breath. 'We were together for a year, but then he cheated on me. I found out and broke up with him. He got mad and started spreading rumors about me.' Nah nigga imma blow his brains out.

'What kind of rumors?' notti asked.

'He told everyone that I was a hoe and that I cheated on him multiple times behind his back and alot more stuff which i don't even want to get into,' Riri explained, her voice trembling with anger and hurt.

'Notti, ddot get your guns ready' I state putting my hood on.

"no,no there is no need for that" Riri says

"you sure?" Notti replies as she nods her head.

'The thing is, everyone believed him. He made my life a living hell. Whenever I walked into school, people would call me names and look at me funny,' Riri said, tears welling up in her eyes.

Notti, Ddot and I were all shocked and angry at Elijah, i knew that we were thinking the same thing, to shoot him in the head.

'I'm so sorry, Riri. I had no idea,' I said, placing a comforting hand on her shoulder.

Riri wiped her tears and smiled. 'It's okay. I'm over it now.'