"A_aap kya__kar rahe hai, ch_chodiye__mujhe" said Pragya struggling to get free from his grips.

Rajveer didn't said anything coming in their room he made her lay on the bed but as soon as she got free from his arms she tried to leave from there.

But he pulled her towards him stopping her from going.

"DON'T YOU DARE TO LEAVE THIS ROOM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION".

Pragya pretended like she didn't hear only what he said and was trying to remove his hands from her but her all attempts failed in front of his strong body.

Wait here only I will send someone to bring your dinner here only no need to leave this room not only the room no need to get up from the bed only and come down.

"DO YOU GET THAT" said Rajveer.

Pragya didn't say anything and just nodded on his words and lowered her lashes and her eyes became a little wet. Glancing at her once he left the room.

~•~

Rishiraj who was sitting in his balcony's swing was lost seeing someone's picture in his phone and was just admiring the picture of that person in his phone.

When Shivangi entered in his room and saw him lost in his thoughts seeing someone's picture she also carved to know whose picture her brother was seeing.

Entering his balcony she snacked his phone from his hands.

"Pishachini phone de mera". Said rishiraj while running behind her.

[Witch! Give me my phone back ]
(I don't know what pishachini is called in english so I wrote witch🥲)

"Ruk ja kabutare mujhe bhi dekhna hai kiski photo ko nihar raha tha" said Shivangi

[Wait Pigeon I also wanna see whose picture you are admiring ]

Rishiraj was running behind Shivangi not to want her to see the picture of that person.

"Piyashi chudail ruk ja tu tujhe to batata hu me bas ak baar hath me aaja mere fir" said rishiraj

[Witch! wait just come once in my hands then I"ll show you]

After messing the whole bed because of running on it rishiraj finally catched her and twisted her ear.

"Give me my mobile"? said rishiraj.

I"ll give you after seeing whoes picture you were seeing or you only show me said Shivangi.

No it's non of your business said rishiraj and snatched his mobile phone from her.

"Soon I will get to know whose picture you were seeing just wait and watch". said Shivangi

Giving him a dangerous death glare she left the room.

After she left the room he locked his room and set on the couch again seeing that picture.

"Thank God she didn't see you"?

Said Rishiraj while looking at the girl picture he had clicked secretly.

~•~