!!! IMPORTANT !!!

I'll be the first to admit that I've always been horrible with updating stories due to a lack of motivation and stress from my personal life.

And I deeply apologize to anyone and everyone who has supported me on Wattpad. I've had haters, sure, but I've had a lot more supporters and for that, I am truly thankful for everyone who supported me.

I will no longer be updating any fanfictions I have on here because I've started a new chapter of my life and I want to start creating originals.

Original Story.
Original Characters.
Original World.

Original everything so I won't be dropping writing entirely. Just writing fanfiction because I'm 20 years old and ready for new beginnings. I hope you all will continue supporting me. My fanfictions will remain posted but I will start new with a new profile for when I start originals. Once I get the profile set up, I will let you know in my message board so be on the lookout.

However, I will still have this account and I will try and respond to all your comments. I promise because I want to continue interacting with you all.

I love you all and please forgive me for dropping all my unfinished works. I may surprise you with an update or two in the future on one of the stories but I am not promising anything because it's a MAYBE.

Once again, I hope you can forgive me. Have a good day or night wherever you may be.