***

_______

yoonbum leans against the sofa, obsessively swiping through his phone as an algorithm of couple pictures show up on his page, each shown with a different pose.

He then switches to his photos app, which contained images of small animals that he decided to save because they were cute, and there was the odd one or two pictures of himself when he had rare bursts of self-confidence.

But there were none of him and seungbae.

perhaps his feelings of insecurity were unreasonable since they only started officially dating a month ago, but he at least wanted to have pictures of them together he could look over whenever they were separated, and saturate himself with that emotion of overwhelming bliss.

He had to be quick though, since seungbae was going in for a weekend shift, and they were typically the most strenuous, which sometimes resulted in not seeing him until the darkest of hours.

nervously fiddling with his hands, yoonbum opens the door to his bedroom, revealing a half-naked seungbae, his work trousers intact except for his shirt or even a tie.

I'm still not used to seeing him like this.

"bum. what's up?"

"...d-do you want to take a selfie with me?"

Yoonbum pulls out his phone, his fidgeting persistent.

"...a picture? well, what for?"

yoonbum goes onto his social media page, and shyly turns it around so seungbae could see. Seungbae had the tendency to be hard-headed at times, but once he caught on to what yoonbum wanted, he would always try to compensate for that flaw as much as he could, and this situation wasn't any different.

well, except...

"ahh, s-so thats what you meant..."

that he wasn't a photogenic person.

"yes and I want to do it exactly like this..."

_____

"alright...are you ready?" as seungbae holds on to his legs.

yoonbum readjusts his arms seungbae's back, pointing his phone towards the bathroom mirror.

"...I think so," he smiles.

He taps the camera icon and the phone goes off.