Valentine day

The morning of Valentine's Day brought a flurry of excitement to the Black Bulls base. Charmy, still towering over her comrades from the day before, watched as the captains and other Magic Knight squads departed on their various missions. It was then that Asta and Yuno, standing together, were approached by two young girls, Charmy and Sol, both 15 years old in this world.

As they struck up a conversation, Vanessa, with her keen eye, noticed the faint blush spreading across all four faces. Unable to contain her amusement, she declared loudly, "We've got a lovers' circle here!" The proclamation only deepened the red on their cheeks, and despite their protests, the game was set in motion.

"Truth or dare," Vanessa called out, turning the attention to Charlotte of the Blue Rose. Charlotte's mind raced—truth would lead to an inevitable question about her feelings, but dare... dare could be anything. With a mix of trepidation and excitement, she chose dare.

"I dare you to kiss Yami," Vanessa said, a mischievous smile playing on her lips. The challenge hung in the air, a moment of hesitation before Charlotte stepped forward, her decision made. As their lips met, the confession of love that followed was as natural as the sunrise, leaving no room for doubt in anyone's heart.

The game continued, and Vanessa's gaze shifted to Asta and Sol. "You're next," she said, the words hanging with a mix of anticipation and curiosity.

To be continued...