08. Unknown Number

Start from the beginning

After attempting to read, bake, and reply to some emails, you gave up with trying to distract yourself, and gave in to the thoughts. Over a dozen different scenarios had played out in your mind, each one ending horribly for a different reason. You weren't fully sure as to why you were this nervous about a possible text.

The kiss with Bella had just made you feel things you hadn't been able to feel before. It was almost as if they awoke something inside of you. You were tired of feeling dependant on the text, and decided to put on a movie to watch, hoping to distract yourself.

When even this couldn't calm you down, you reached for your cigarettes, and headed to the balcony of your own apartment, a place you barely went to nowadays. It seemed ironic, but you really didn't smoke much outside of parties. 

Just as you first put the cig against your lips, you felt a slight buzz in your pocket. After taking your phone out of the pants you were wearing, you were finally met with a message from an unknown number, Bella.

The message was a little too long for you to be able to read it without opening it, causing you to take a puff or two before opening the message. You didn't want to seem to desperate.

Unkown Number

Hey, I believe I owe you a cigarette;)

A smile appeared on your face as you read the text, the weird feeling entering your gut once again as you thought of what to type back.

I believe you do...

How do you plan on paying me back?

You decided to tease them back, as you were curious as to how far they would take this. Even though they hadn't specifically said who they were, they seemed to be pretty confident that you would figure it out with a singular message, which they were obviously right about. You closed your phone as you didn't expect them to respond right away, but just as you put the cigarette against your lips, your phone buzzed again.

Unkown Number

I have a few ideas

Your stomach fluttered as you felt your cheeks grow hot. It was almost embarrassing how much impact Bella's text had on you.

Do tell

The smile on your face only grew bigger as your phone showed you they were typing. The fact that they didn't leave you on delivered for even a minute made you feel so happy, as you weren't used to that. If you had sent a message like that, you would have probably thrown your phone off of a building, too scared to even look at what the other person might respond with. But here was Bella, just going for it.

You closed your phone again out of nerves, the buzzing sound repeating itself several times before stopping.

Unkown Number

You could come over to my place

we could watch a movie

maybe drink a  bit of alcohol

listen to some music

An audible giggle left your mouth as you looked at their suggestions, the blush on your cheeks only growing more red as you smiled at the screen.

Sounds good

let me know when you're free;)

☆☆☆

𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩!

𝙄𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥𝙨 𝙨𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮!

AN: A shorter chapterrrr but more Bella + reader interaction!!!!!!! Thank you guys for all the support once again, I'm SO SO grateful for you guys<333333

Wordcount: 1740