CHAPTER 2- HER OPPONENT

Começar do início

Veer feels annoyed with her and keeps sulking through out the journey, only when they reach home he felt some relief.

But before leaving he reminded one thing to Khushi," I might be younger than you but I can never accept any other woman than my mother as my father's wife."

Khushi was a bit stunned seeing his attitude, then followed after him with a satisfied smile. As if she will let Anjali be his mother.. Whatever plans she has in mind, there is nothing that can bring harm to Rathore and Veer.

The mansion is filled the photo of Veer, from newborn to teenage. Every single photos of him, there will Rathore standing next to him, such a loving father makes her envious..

And a huge portrait of the late Mrs Yashna Devi Rathore, she has look of royal to her, her son resemble her the most. No wonder Rathore referred to as an angel.

Dying giving birth to son of a such man, she must assured Rathore will take care of their son.

Sometimes Khushi find herself imagine as her as their child, how wonderful her life would be?

Then would that Raizada consider her someone worthy of being his wife?

Sometimes she wonder what face would Rathore make if she suddenly starts to address him "Dad" Just like Veer does.

Adopted daughter can never be real daughter, that's the lesson she learned from her past..

Peaceful life she thought she had before meeting Arnav Singh Raizada was nothing but a facade.

She laughed it off and saw how Raghu welcome his son home by hugging him, his eyes are soften. "Haven't you been eating well? See how thin you've gotten." Raghu nagged his son.

"I'm finally here na? I'm going to devour everything to my heart content, nothing tastes the same there.. I miss Meena kaki's cooking and how is Ramu chaca ankle nowadays? I heard the school we built is going great? Dad, why don't I just study here?" Veer let out his heart felt desire.

Raghu sighed," Ramu chaca and Meena have retired, they're getting old na? Their son finally finished his studies and took them to city with him. "

Veer face expression fell down," You didn't bother to let me know? I didn't even get a chance to say goodbye.."

"Veer, they wish spend their remaining days with their son, who are we to stop them. And you were caught up with final exam so I couldn't disturb you." Raghu explained.

Veer glanced at Khushi, "Dad, for further studies, Can't I just study here?"

Rathore glanced at Khushi, khushi blinks her eyes in agreement, then he replied, "Only if you behave properly."

"Sure Dad." Veer beamed happily at his father.

__________

After office meeting ended.

Khushi exist her office and went to basement to get her car then someone is following her from behind, and she also know who it might be.

"I never knew, one day I would be witnessing the mighty Arnav Singh Raizada stalking a defenceless young lady from behind.." Her tone was sarcastic.

"Khushi, you never gave me a chance explain myself to you.. And you should not let this marriage happen." He seems to be desperate to get her understand the situation.

"Why? Oh.. Is it possible that you hated the idea of becoming an uncle to this middle class cheap girl?" Her words shot him like bullets.

"No..I mean Khushi.. Please understand, I apologise for misunderstanding you and marry you by force. After the contract ended you left suddenly without a single word.. I search everywhere for you.. Six months I spent with you.. Isn't enough for me. I wish to spend my entire life with you. How could I become relative when I still want you in my life?" He confess, his words probably held no lies.