You're Not Alone

Zacznij od początku

"Thanks. Let's go."

Emma grabs her small purse and Chris's takes her hand and they head out to the car. He helps her in and then he climbs into the driver's side, and he pulls out of the driveway and drives to restaurant. It takes a few minutes for them to get there. Chris looks over at Emma and smiles. He places a hand on her leg. She smiles and places her hand on top of his and intertwines their fingers. They continue to hold hands all the way to the restaurant. When Chris pulls into the parking lot, Emma can't believe her eyes. She has never been here, but she knows its fancy.

 She has never been here, but she knows its fancy

"Wow Chris."

"You like it?"

"It looks fancy."

"It is. I wanted to make tonight special." He smiles as he parks the car. He turns off the engine and gets out and goes around to the passenger side and opens her door. He takes Emma's hand as she gets out. They walk in hand in hand. They are greeted by a young man.

"Do you have a reservation?"

"Yes, Evans for two."

He looks down at his book. "Oh yes. Right this way."

They follow the young man to the table.

"Hope you enjoy

"Hope you enjoy. Your waitress will be with you shortly." He smiles then leaves.

Chris pulls out the chair for Emma.

She smiles. "Thanks."

She sits down and then Chris sits down across from her. They began to look at the menu.

"Everything sounds so good."

"Well get whatever you want."

A waitress comes to the table Chris orders them both water and a bottle of red wine. She nods and leaves the table. Emma keeps looking at the menu. She is about to speak when her phone goes off. She pulls it out of her purse and sees a text from her mom.

Mom-Call me as soon as you can!

Emma gets a look on her face. Chris notices. "Babe, what's wrong?"