"get out of my face, assholes! i need my sleep."

i didn't realize mrs. scobell was in the room when i said that, but clearly she didn't care. that brings us to the now, where all three girls are currently laughing at me because i made that mistake.

"please, it was just a mistake! stop pestering me," i protest.

"alright, fine. just know that's gonna happen every time you make a mistake like that in front of my mom," leena replies.

we laugh after a moment of silence, then go downstairs to have breakfast.

i hear lots of laughter coming from the living room when on the stairs. i don't think much of it, and continue to the kitchen with the girls.

we make it to the kitchen and pour ourselves bowls of cereal.

the boys come in from the living room, and me and walker make eye contact. i'm quickly shaken from the trance by his face resting on his hand, which had only his middle finger standing straight up. i roll my eyes at him and continue eating my bowl of cereal.

"what were you guys laughing about in there?" dior questions as the boys lean against the other side of island.

"stuff..."   charlie mutters as he and aryan look over at walker, who is minding his own business eating a pop tart.

"ooookay. anyways, do we wanna go somewhere today? i need to get my energy out," leah sighs.

leena chuckles, "yeah, because you're the youngest of us all. speaking of, isn't your birthday coming up soon?"

"september 25th, uh-huh." she throws up a peace sign.

"oh my gosh! we have to throw a party," aryan suggests.

leena interjects, "we have school tomorrow, though. friday?" she gestures to me, walker, and herself when saying 'we.'

"sure. see y'all then," charlie says. he starts walking toward the front door, as if to leave.

walker runs and grabs charlie's arm. "where are you going?" (ZESTY ASF)

"uh...back to the hotel? i thought this was over."

"oh! yeah, you can go. unless we wanna have a sleepover again." walker shrugs and walks to the living room.

all of us follow. i was reluctant, but only for a split second.

we all sit down on the off-white furniture. dior is being very careful not to spill her gatorade on her chair.

"so..." aryan starts.

we sit there, in pure silence, for about 5 minutes. walker and i exchange a few awkward glances in the duration of those tedious minutes.

"wanna play truth or dare?" leena finally speaks up.

leah, who is currently sitting on the floor due to the shortage of furniture, points out, "how about truth or truth? i don't think anyone here wants to a dare..."

everyone agrees, and we get on the ground with leah.

"so who's going first?" dior asks after taking a sip of her gatorade.

"how about you, dior? truth or truth?" leena asks.

dior hesitates, "hmm...truth."

"is it true that you've been talking to someone?" leah interferes.

"uh, yeah," dior giggles.

hmm. thought she would've been with...CHARLIE?! WHAT IF IT IS HIM???

-----

rq bc im scared you guys r gonna think im serious ab dior and charlie

so lemme js say: I DO NOT SHIP THEM N THEY R NOT DATING IRL(i don't think. i honestly have no idea who's dating who after aryan and ellie...) 

also they r gonna be talking/dating in this story so watch out‼️

love you my gorgeous queennnn😋🙌🙈💗🤩🤩💋

-----

"so, y/n, truth or truth?" leah interrupts my thinking and i snap out of my thoughts.

"uh, truth."

"have you had your first kiss yet?" leah questions.

i immediately answer with, "yes, i have."

the room gets tense with confusion and they all look around with puzzled looks on their faces.

walker specifically.

i explain, "his name was hayden. we got together in the 7th grade. it was a secret relationship, so no one else knew. except leena. he was practically in love with me-"

leena mutters, "cap."

i hit her in the arm playfully and we laugh. "anyways," i continue, "we were in love-ish. i mean, we were in the 7th grade, so we didn't really know how love worked. if i were to choose between him and connor, my boyfriend from 8th grade, i would pick hayden. he was too sweet."

"leah is practically drooling for this type of love," charlie points out while leah's zoned out.

"huh?" she mutters as she snaps out of her trance. we laugh and she's still confused.

"anyways, do you guys wanna watch a movie? truth or truth isn't that entertaining..." aryan asks.

"yeah, for sure," walker states. we all get back onto the furniture and get ready for the movie.

dior snatches the remote and puts on her favorite movie: 13 going on 30.

i'm glad because it's my favorite movie too.

-

hey💗

i love u💗

i hope yk that💗

mental health matters‼️

chicks before dicks🫵😜

🫨🫨🫨

sorry this was a bit short but i'm focusing on my mental health rn teehee💋🔥

1298 words💗

🫵👑