Bianca stopped looking for something to eat in the fridge, closed the door and looked at him with her arms crossed.

─ Hey, do I have to remind you that you disappeared for the whole day? I was worried.

─ Bianca, I only went back home, it's not like i commited a crime or something.
Also you went to that friend of yours and left me behind like you didn't even care.

─ I was going to introduce you to him, only when I looked you were no longer there.

After a few minutes of silence, Bianca continued talking.

─ Well, I'm sorry, okay? I didn't want to make you feel excluded.

─ I'm sorry too, I kind of overreacted a little.

Bianca smiled at him and they hugged, she was glad they stopped fighting before making a big drama of nothing.
She really appreciated him.

─ You're such a drama queen.

She told him and they both laughed.
When they ended the hug, Robby started to speak.

─ Do you wanna go get something to eat? You've been looking in that fridge for 15 minutes and you're starting to stress me out.

      .  +       ˚    ♡   .

       ♡          +            ˚ 
                          ·       ♡   *.            
              +           ˚     ·     
                        *  ♡

How do we always end up eating at the same bar?

Bianca and Robby were now sitting at the same table as always in their favorite bar, the best thing was that it wasn't placed too far from where they lived so they could walk together and have their little chit chat.

─ Maybe because the last time we tried to cook something you almost burned the whole block down?

─ Oh come on, you didn't realize that we added too much oil either.

─ I told you it wasn't a good idea!

Robby remembered that day like it was yesterday, though they almost burned the whole kitchen, they had spent a great day together and that was what mattered to him.

─ Anyway, what were we talking about before?

─ About a tour with a girl or something, I think.

─ Oh, right! So then when I was walking home I remembered that the teachers told me she offered to help me and give me that tour, isn't that so nice of her?
I can't wait to meet her.

Bianca said with a smile on her face, she wasn't never that good at doing friends, but something inside her told her that they would become good friends.

─ I'm sure you both will get along so well, did you make any friends today? I'm so sorry I left, I told you I was going to be with you to help you with that.

─ It's totally fine! The boy who you saw me talk to this morning, which I recently met, Miguel; introduced me to his friends and they were all so nice to me.
We have a lot of things in common.

─ Well, what did you talk about?

After he said that, Robby thought maybe he was looking too interested about the conversation she had with Miguel, though it wasn't nothing personal; he just didn't quite like him.

─ Uhm, mostly about ourselves, what  we liked to do on our free time and that kind of stuff, you know?

─ That's cool, I'm glad you made new friends Bian.

─ The only interesting thing that we talked about was that Miguel recently started taking karate classes close from here.

"Karate classes? No, it can't be" Robby thought, that boy couldn't be in Cobra Kai.

─ By any chance, didn't he tell you the name of his dojo?

─ He invited me to join and I told him I would check it out, but right now I can't remember the name of it.
Why are you so interested anyway? You wanna join?

Bianca said while eating her strawberry icecream.

─ Maybe, I don't know.

Robby knew it wasn't okay to lie to her like that, he didn't even want to, the only thing he needed was to know the name of that stupid dojo.

He obviously didn't care about that kid training karate there, but he wanted to warn Bianca to not join cobra kai. Not only because his dad was the sensei and he never told her; but because everyone in there was an asshole and Robby knew they could be dangerous.

─ We can go right now if you want, I promised Miguel to go check it out and if you wanna join we could go together!

─ What do you mean? Didn't you say that you didn't remember the name of it?

Robby was so confused.

─ I don't remember the name but I remember he told me it wasn't far from here, it can't be too hard to find a karate dojo. It's not like there are a lot on this area.

Bianca said getting up, decided to go to the dojo.

─ Maybe we can go some other day, I don't feel like it right now.

─ Oh come on Robby, it will be fine!
Grab your stuff I'll wait for you outside.

─ What are you saying? We didn't even pay for our meal.

─ Ah, forgot to tell you, I already paid for both of us, I didn't want to ask you to pay again. Now, let's go!

  ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

꒰ NOTES !

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

NOTES !

𖥻 she's baaaackkkk 🕺🏻🕺🏻

𖥻 what do you guys think about thiss? i believe it's a little too long but i feel like y'all kind of deserved it since i disappeared for a month lol

𖥻 next chapters are going to have so much dramaaaa 🧚🏻‍♀️

𖥻 however, thank you so so much for the support, it really helped me get motivated to write again and if by any chance you're still reading this i just know u are a real one 🎇🎀🧘🏻‍♀️

@-𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆𝗱𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗳𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗿44 ⋆. ࿔・

lady, hear me tonight ! ⋆୨୧˚ 𝒞obra kai.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें