Chapter 1

"Hello.  Dr.Forger speaking." Loid said on the phone.

Ever since operation Strix came to an end spies weren't needed.

But what hurt Loid the most was that he had grown to love his Forger family. He didn't disclose his identity to his family and neither did he find out about the identity of his former family members.

Ever since he took up his job as a psychiatrist and worked in a hospital.

"WHAT!! I will be there in no time." Loid screamed on the phone and ran straight out of his therapy room. It was early morning and Loid had received a strange phone call from his former colleague Nightfall or Fiona.

Loid rushed down the bridge where he had been called.

When he reached there he saw Fiona there standing in her usual outfit.

He rushed to her.

"What happened?!?" He asked her frantically. Out of the corner Scruffy came out.

"What happened is that the world is no longer in peace." Scruffy told Loid.

Fiona nodded.

"The Handler contacted us and the other agents saying that a big threat is rising and that we have to work in alliance with the assassins, the secret police, the Imperial scholars along with the dogs from Project Apple to stop it." Fiona said.

Loid tensed. The memories of Bond came flashing to his mind. Then Anya and then......Yor. He was missing them all but as always he couldn't show emotions.

"Fine. Let's go.....Nightfall." Loid said in a serious tone.

Fiona was practically jumping up and down and screaming her heart out inside when he called her Nightfall. She nodded as Scruffy, Loid and Herself sat in the car and drove off the adventure which would change their life forever.

_____________________________________________

"Briar. You've got a special call." The man said to Yor.

Yor got up from her seat and left went to receive the call.

Yor was left heartbroken after Loid left their family. She was so lost that she didn't realise that she had lost her loving daughter Anya too. Bond was taken away by the police. Yor had been living with her brother Yuri. She had recieved many marriage proposals but she never accepted any of them because she had always loved Loid.

"Yor Briar speaking." Yor said onthe call.

"We have a mission, THORN PRINCESS."

"Yes Director." Yor said.

Ever since Operation Strix was over the assassins too weren't needed. But now it was  again time for some action.

It was time to be the most powerful and strong assassin once again.