She stared at me for a moment, as if she was looking for a different answer in my eyes. After some time part of her finally gave up and she nodded slowly. She gave me the best smile she could come up with. "I'm good at pretending." She mumbled under her breath before walking out without another word.

I heard what she said but decided to not put another thought to it.

Ontari's POV

I walked back to my dorm in silence. Everyone would either be in their dorms just waking up or still asleep. I tried my hardest not to think of Theo or Mattheo or Tom. I tried my hardest not to think of anything, I took a deep breath and opened the door to my dorm.

Solana walked out of the bathroom when she heard the door. I could see her smile drop when she saw my face. She came up to me and hugged me. No words were said but this was a nice feeling. She brought me to the bed and we sat down. "Who did it? What happened?" I exhaled and leaned my head on her shoulder. "Theodore." I breathed his name out. She rubbed my back and we sat in silence.

Solana was always there to comfort me. She was sweet and kind and wouldn't kill someone for looking at me the wrong way. What I liked about her was that she a great listener, she would also be ready to fight someone for me which was comforting coming from her since she wasn't much for fighting of any sort

She also knew all about my feelings for Theo. She would listen to my delusions and wouldn't judge, she'd tell me that he'll see the amazing woman I am one day, and he'll be on his knees for me. If only that were true.

My head was pounding, I never really drank as much as I did last night. I don't understand how people can drink so much one night knowing how bad they'll feel in the morning.

"Can you tell me what happened? Do I need to beat his ass or not?" That made me laugh, I could always count on Solana to make me laugh in sad times. "We..." I took a deep breath and continued. "We had sex." Her eyes widened, she'd totally have a different reaction if I were more happy about it. She'd be happy for me, I mean I've only had a crush on him for the past 10 years. "We both got really drunk last night and he said it was a mistake." I choked the words out as my voice started to break. "Oh Tari." She rubbed my back as I laid my head down in her lap.

A little while later I stepped into the bathroom to freshen up. I turned on the shower and looked at myself in the mirror. Crying over a boy is insane, especially Theodore Nott. A boy I've known for years, I know most of his secrets, I know his emotions, I even know when he lies. And I definitely know how he is with girls. I will not be one of his girls he can add to his very long list and then forget about.

I calmed down in the shower and got ready for the day. Solana offered to take me to Hogsmeade, to get my mind off of you know who. And knowing me I could not possibly decline.

We sat down in a little shop, we were drinking butterbeer, having a good time, laughing and talking. My mind was totally off of Theodore Nott, Solana's plan had worked. Well that was until three familiar faces walked in. Mattheo, Enzo, and Theo.

Merlin no, no no no. I cannot do this now, I cannot see him right now. Especially not with my brother right next to him.

My thoughts were overwhelming me. Solana rested her hand on top of mine, we were an united front and no one could come between us. That was until I saw her glance at Enzo and he glanced back at her smiling. Enzo's known to be sort of a player so I just thought it was casual flirting between the two.  That was until I realized for the past couple weeks Enzo's had a secret girl he's messing around with and Solana's been gone off with "friends" around the same time.

I could feel Theodore's eyes burning a hole into my back. I tried my very hardest to not look at him, especially not with Mattheo right there. I decided to just ignore him until the boys left.