ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪx

Start from the beginning

you feel your cheeks heat up and flush a deep red from embarrassment. why was she laughing? was it something you said?

"AHAHAHAHAHAHhHEHHehehehe.." yoimiya's laughter dies down into giggles, "xiao was never mad at you, silly. don't think that way."

you let out the breath you didn't know you were holding, a sigh of relief. you didn't want to make a bad impression on one of the members on your first day in the club.

lucky for you, everyone else seemed a lot more welcoming. some more than others, but he's trying guys cmon hes just excited

"oh, that's good... like, really good." you smiled nervously, and you noticed yoimiya staring at you again.

"were you worried?" she inquired suddenly after a few moments of silence. the question almost catches you off guard.

"w-well, i mean, of course i was..!" for some reason, you struggle to find the right thing to say. why was your tongue twisting your words all of a sudden? "i didn't wanna come off as mean or anything..."

yoimiya giggles again. "you know, before i had officially met you, i had assumed you were a grumpy emo like xiao." she blurts out, and you turn to look at her, baffled.

"i- wh- do i really give off those vibes..?" you asked sheepishly, and she laughed again. "i'm just joking with you! mostly."

"mostly???"

"oh look, we're here."

"stop avoiding the question!!!"

she was right, however. you both were indeed at teyvat high. students walked into the building, chattering amongst themselves, and xianyun stood at the entrance, doing uniform checks as per usual.

"bennett, one has begun to worry for you." you heard xianyun sigh as bennett approached the gates, this time covered in... soot?? ash?? did he fall through a chimney on his way to school today or something? santa wannabe.

your own uniform was messy and untucked, as per usual. but you were snapped out of your thoughts when a warm hand takes ahold of yours, and you're being tugged along with it.

"let's slip by." yoimiya whispers to you and pulls you through the sea of teenagers. you emerge after a few minutes of weaving through the crowd.

"my locker is near the back of the school, so we'll part ways here, alright?" she takes a deep breath. 

you nod, and try to step away, but something holds you back. you look at their hand, only to notice that it's still interlaced with yoimiya's.

"miya..?" you speak reluctantly. she blinks, and perks up, releasing your hand. "oh, sorry! i didn't notice, i spaced out. ehehe..~" she waves it off nervously, a pink hue dusting her cheeks.

you shrug it off and say your goodbyes before heading up the stairs. once you make it to the top, you're almost knocked down again. you look up to see lyney and lynette, holding a giant piece of cardboard. you give them a questioning look, and lyney chuckles before helping you up.

"do i even wanna know...?" you scan your eyes over the cardboard piece. "we were just about to bring this down to the art room to have it painted for the play next month!" lyney explains. 

"we're sorry for knocking you over. we can't see anything." lynette states monotonously as per usual. you hum in understanding.

"thank you for taking care of our little brother, [y/n]!" lyney suddenly bows, and lynette bows along with him. You take a step back in surprise from the sudden display of gratitude.

however, their grip on the cardboard becomes loose in the process, and it begins to tumble down the stairs.

all three of you watch as the cardboard hits multiple people on the way down, before finally laying flat on the bottom of the stairs.

"...if anyone asks, that wasn't us."

"err... okay."

you wave them off and continue on your way. after what felt like a millennium, you managed to make your way to your locker. you twist the code into the knob and pop it open, taking off your backpack and grabbing your stuff.

however, you pause when you see a small box wrapped delicately with a light blue ribbon placed inside of your locker. you set down your stuff and pick up the box, holding it carefully.

a small note is attached, written on a yellow post-it note.

'thank you.' was all it read. you glance around the hallway. maybe someone left this in the wrong locker, it's not your birthday or anything.

...was it? you double checked your phone. nope, it's not.

you didn't have time to think about it. instead, you decide to pull out your phone.

 instead, you decide to pull out your phone

art club 👻

Master Architect

Master Architect

and that concludes my speech on why you have no bitches.

tarter sauce

DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE

who tao? 

both of you have no bitches bffr.

ratass

yall guess what i just found