𝟐𝟑.𝟐 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥

Beginne am Anfang

"Should I not..?" His voice was timid and the self-awareness began to creep into his thoughts but, as if Max had an insight into his mind, he thrusted so hard into the brunette that it jolted his body and erased everything from his mind.

With his hands balled up into fists, Charles bit down on his lip and with another harsh thrust, this time hitting the sweet spot that he wasn't able to reach on his own, he let out a noise so vulgar he barely recognized it himself.

"Right there, please..." Charles whimpered.

"Please," he moaned, scrunching his face up as his body tightened around the man's cock— his body determined to not loosen up as if subconsciously challenging the man to pry him open. "Fuck...- Fuck," his own member was leaking in precum and creating a mess on the table just as drool began to trail down the side of his mouth. "I'm yours.. please fuck me," he said through a shaky voice before crying out another string of the word, letting it not only fill the room but sure that if they had been near people, it would have been heard from outside.

Briefly pausing the railing, Max removed himself from his ass and sat back onto the chair he had previously been sitting on. Bringing Charles's hips along with him, the blond man guided his body into sitting onto his lap— burying the man's cock deep into him. Charles threw his head back in pleasure as he felt Max wrap his hand around his member, stroking it.

"Will you be good and come for me?" Max whispered into his ear, working his way around the brunette's sensibility.

Unable to form words, Charles simply moaned as a response, giving a small nod and tightening his body up as it became harder to control both the arousal from being penetrated and being touched. "I really love getting fucked by you, Max," he whimpered, stating the obvious but not being able to fully comprehend how it was possible that anything could feel this good without it being a drug. "I'm so close..."

"Me too..." Max warned him, his ragged breath giving away the honesty of his words.

"Inside me please," Charles begged, his walls sensitive as every thrust became sloppier which only added to the overall ecstasy that Charles was feeling. Overwhelmed by the mess they were creating: their sweat mixed together, messy hand-jobs, and now as he reached his climax his cum was sticky all over Max's hand who continued pumping his cock, Charles was truly on cloud nine. Cursing out in pleasure, Charles bounced himself on the man's cock as he attempted to ride out his high but the lack of intimacy before that night had been pent up inside him, making his climax continue to coarse through him even after all the cum had been released. "Max, cum inside me please," he reeked of desperation, surrendering himself to the desire, ready to cross any line for the blonde.

Without further hesitation, Max came undone inside him, fully releasing himself as his cock throbbed within the other driver's walls. Filling him up until he began to feel the warm liquid overflow and drip onto his own crotch. Max groaned and moaned out how good it felt, curses leaving his mouth like the air he breathed.

"Fuck, perhaps we should endure another week pent up next time," he teased with sarcasm, his audible breaths resonating through the room. "This was better than ever," he mumbled, letting his head fall against the brunette's back.

Once he gathered his breath, Max wrapped his arm around the brunette's waist and pushed him up, allowing space for him to remove himself from inside him. "I need to go back," he commented, walking towards the couch and dropping himself face down across it, "I said I'd."

"When do you have to go back?" Charles inquired, tiredly settling on the floor with his back leaned against the couch. His fingers brushed through the blonde hair, being gentle with Max and enjoying the last couple minutes they'd be granted together.

Max closed his eyes to the sensation of him caressing his hair, fully relaxing himself as he let the warmth of the fire across them embrace him despite the cold temperatures outside. Yet, like he was prompted to it, fatigue eventually caught up with Charles, and without warning, he succumbed to sleep, still sitting on the floor and with his head resting on his own shoulder.

"Anytime soon, I told him I was just going for a drive, I'm sure my father is probably wondering if I'm coming back, he can be a bit of a bother sometimes." Max began to explain, only to notice that Charles's hand had dropped to his side along with his head, signaling he had probably dozed off in the middle of their conversation.

Pushing himself up from the couch, Max moved to the corner, stealing a glance at the other men to fully confirm his theory —he was sound asleep. A soft smile stretched across his face as he observed Charles peacefully beginning to lean to his side, his body fully relaxing as he slipped into a deeper sleep. Before the Ferrari driver could slump down onto the floor, Max reached out for his shoulder, gently holding him in place.

Deciding to give the brunette his own space, Max lifted him up to the couch, carefully adjusting his body so as to not wake him up as he laid him along it.

After carefully arranging Charles, Max started dressing himself. He strolled down the main hallway, searching for a closet door where he stored covers. Once he selected a warm blanket, Max retraced his steps back to the living room, draping it over Charles. He ensured Charles was perfectly tucked in, sleeping soundly.

"I wish I could stay," he whispered, lowering himself to meet the brunette's face. His hand softly ran through his hair as he rested his gaze on his face, observing his detailed features. Letting his touch slowly skim down to the side of his cheek, Max placed a brief kiss against his forehead before pulling away.

Behind him, the blond left a note on the table along with the keys to the place. "Wait for me, I'll be back by the morning," he said, a soft plea before he quietly made his way out of the cottage.