The tickling feeling didn't allow me to draw my hand away infact I continue circling her stomach each time I feel the movement.

A smile find it's way on my lips as I enjoy the feeling of the little human inside of her belly then the thought of if it's really mind run across my mind and I withdraw my hand.

"Why yuh stop? see she like it" She grin, reaching back for my hand.

how shi know it's a she?

"Come, mi ready" I pop the car door open and place one foot out.

"I'm done" she frown as she gather the garbage together.

Minutes later we were inside of the doctor's office.

The doctor proceed with the procedure right away which I really appreciates because I have things to do.

"Congratulation, it's a girl" The doctor squeals gaining my attention.

"Yes, I knew it!" Indiana beamed, she lean her head to the screen with tears in her eyes.

"Daddy, you're not excited, I know most man wants boy but next tr-

"I'm good Doc" I cut her off right there.

"we are having a daughter" Indiana smile as her eyes falls on me.

The emotions I am feeling I can't explain, it really move something inside of me when I see the little figure on the screen and knowing that she's comes from me.

I will be a father, something I was not prepare for especially with who the mother is but despise all that, once she's mine then I will love her with all my heart and I will always be there for her.

mi juss know di problem dhis ooman ago create ina mi life... no peace mi nah go have... jah jah..

My phones starts ringing and seeing that it's Kacian calling, I excuse myself to take the call and for Indiana to get herself together so we can leave now.

"Baby" I answered, worries immediately takes me over when I hear her sobbing.

"yuh still busy?" She asked sobbing.

"Not for you, I'm not... baby wapm?" I asked her.

"Juss come get me Please" her soft cries psin my heart, in the background I hear things shuffling around.

"Baby everything good? A wah gwan?" I starts to feel paranoid with the thoughts of Indiana being a distraction to me while her father try to harm Kacian again.

"Jay no but mi will tell yuh wen yuh cum, juss hurry up please" she try to hold back her crying but it's so evident in her voice.

"Ok mi a cum" I look back to see Indiana walking out.

"yuh cah have a peaceful moment wid yuh baby without yuh b!tch a call yu-

"If yuh know wah good fi yuh, yuh shut yuh rawse and mind yuh affi walk go home" I warn her before walking off.

"Wow! suh she's more important than your child, your blood Sanjay!" Indiana yelled behind me causing eyes to fall on us.

The best thing to do is to ignore her because I don't have the time or the energy right now.

The baby is fine and that's all that matter's to me right now.

I need to get to Kacian to see what's happening with her and I will not let Indiana keep up my time.

"Yuh try walk up mek mi drop yuh home enu becaz mi have urgent matter to attend to" I look at her over my shoulder, barely walking.

"Who's urgent matter? Yuh whore?" she remakes behind me. "The baby need fruits so I need to get to the market or-