Dropping to my knees, I take his feet and place them inside of my lap then lotion them one after the other before sliding his socks on.

"Psssst!" upon hearing that, I looked up at him to see him smiling down at me.

"Wapm?" I blushed as I reach for his shoes.

"yuh a good ooman enu B, watch how ya tek care a yuh man" He grin as he place another spoon of porridge inside of his mouth. "wen yuh in a good mood yuh nice yf" he laughed.

"Once yuh behave I will always be dhis nice" I looked up at him.

"Lie dhat rawse, fi yuh mad head ago find some sort a problem fi mek" he gives out as he pace the empty plate down on the night stand.

"A yuh always a provoke mi enu Jay" I smiled, stretching my hands to him for assistant to get back on my feet.

The time was moving like a bullet so he try to get dress quickly. I admire his outfit that I pick out for him to wear which is a pair of grey pants matching with his grey jacket, white inside shirt, dark blue tight, brown belt and brown shoes.

my man! my man! my man!

"yuh look too good enough, hope yuh behave yuh self today" I warn him as I reach for his brief case and hand it to him.

"Wah yuh mean B? mi nuh always behave?" He chuckled as he flip it open.

"No wah nuh ooman look pon yuh and if dhem call to yuh, nuh ansa even if a di judge... ere mi?" I grab  his face to look at me.

"Yes mi ere yuh" he laughed. "Me wah ask yuh supm" He wrap his arms around my waist before I could move off.

"Hmmhmm" I hummed, inhaling his powerful aroma.

"Being this young and being in a young relationship, do you think you can spend the rest of your life with me without getting tired of me or the relationship?" He asked with all seriousness.

"Ofcourse, just don't hurt me Sanjay and we'll be good" I answer honestly. "No relationship is perfect and we ago cuss, fight and disagree at one point but I don't want to start over with no one else, not now or later on, I don't want Talia knowing another man" I added and he smiled.

Our lips collided, we share a long and passionate kiss before we pull away to catch our breath.

"Affi move out now baby" he check his wrist watch before attaching his gun to his waist and taking his briefcase and we head out of the room.

"Don't leave these" I hand him his keys and lunch bag.

"Thanks baby, see yuh lata" He kissed me once again. "I love you" He whispered against my lips and my eyes widen in surprise.

wah him seh?

I grab the back of his jacket to stop him from moving, he looks back at me and smile.

"Say it again" I whisper sliding around to face him properly.

"I love you" He said louder and clearer with a smile.

"Fi tru?" I asked lowly still posing a surprise look on my face.

"Yes Baby" he chuckled before kissing my forehead.

"I love you too" I whisper back.

His words really took me by surprise because it's the first time he's actually saying it to me, I know he care about me and all but never hear him saying those three letter words that's already making my day.

Watch mi a day dream like mi nuh have work fi go tuh... I love you fly up inna mi head...

________________________________