We're gonna be someday
Someday, someday
We're gonna be someday

Girl, you look delicious
Oh, I mean gorgeous
Well, now you're getting fearless
No, I'm just rooting for us
If different was a superpower, we'd be so flawless
Yeah, we could make these two worlds ours
I'm rooting for us
Two lonely hearts meet in the dark
Imagine it now, they start a spark
You got my attention
What happens next, then
Movies and long walks in the park
Hanging out anywhere we want
I like the way you're thinking
I can almost see it

Someday, this could be, this could be ordinary
Someday, could we be something extraordinary
You and me, side by side
Yeah, yeah
Out in the broad daylight
If they laugh we'll say...

We're gonna be someday
Someday, someday

So let them talk if they wanna
Let them talk if they're gonna
We're gonna do what we wanna
Let them talk, let them talk
If they wanna, they wanna

Someday, this could be, this could be ordinary
Someday, could we be something extraordinary
You and me, side by side
Out in the broad daylight
If they laugh we'll say...

We're gonna be someday
Someday, someday
We're gonna be someday
Someday, someday
We're gonna be someday

"We're harmonizing pretty well." He said and I agreed, "Yeah, our voices really match."

✰✰✰

We arrived at McKenna's house, and it seemed like we were the last to arrive.

"There you are! I thought you guys would never come!" McKenna greeted us while waiting outside.
"We're right on time!" I laughed, defending ourselves. "Yeah, you are, but everyone's already here! Come on, let's go inside."

Milo grabbed our bags, and we headed in. Everyone greeted us, and we put our bags in our sleeping spots.

"Okay, thank y'all for being here! I promise, this will be so much fun!" McKenna exclaimed. "I put some air mattresses there... sadly, we don't have one for everyone, which means everyone has to share one! I want to share with Raegan if that's okay with everyone." We all agreed, and McKenna continued, "Then, I guess... it would be the smartest if Iain and Montana would share one... and Milo and Cecelia!" She grinned at us, and I chuckled softly. "Yeah, that's fine."

We made our beds on the air mattresses, and then we all changed into comfy clothes and sat in a circle.

"So, McKenna... what did you plan now?" Montana asked. "Oh... I don't know... Uhm, for the evening I thought we could watch a movie or two... play some games like Truth or Dare... or Spin The Bottle with dares... or... I don't know... do you guys have anything in mind?" She said, looking at us.
"How about we start with Truth or Dare? I think we could watch a movie before we go to sleep," Iain suggested, and we all agreed.

We sat in a circle and put a bottle in the middle. McKenna spun the bottle, and it landed on Iain."I'm gonna start with truth," he said. McKenna thought about a question. "Okay... Who is the last person that you searched on Instagram?" She asked. Iain grabbed his phone and went on Instagram. "Uh, it was Lin Manuel Miranda, actually."