Krish ki shararat

Start from the beginning

Ns: pahle unhe khana khila tu to baad mein bhi kha sakti hai.

As: ha HASEENA damad ji ka vishesh khyal rakho beta.
Kahi sankoch mein bhukhe na rah jaaye.

HS (in mind): Humare hi Ghar mein hum khud ramu kaka bante jaa rahe Hain.

Ns to hs: chal soch kya rahi hai khana pados?

Kk to hs: ha ha HASEENA ji mujhe bohot jor se bhukh lag rahi hai aapka pati bhukha baitha hai aur aap.
Thoda jaldi serve kar dijiye na please.

MS: Haseena di jayengi kitne der se maa bol Rahi hai jaiye na.

Hs (in irritation): ha jaa rahe hain.
(To kk) aa rahe hain.

And then Hasina goes to Krish and angrily starts surveying him and then she ask to kk.

Hs: aur de.

Then when Krish looks at his plate, Hasina has put too much rice in it, seeing which he says to kk.

Kk: ye rice matlab itne sare carbs mein brekfast mein nhi khata hu.
Waise bhi rice khana chhod diya hai to  aaj kal maine na wo garam garam chapatis bohot pasand hai...hai kya?
(With smile)

Hs: ha hai.

And then Haseena serves chapatti to Krish and seeing this everyone laughs, then Noorjahan says to Haseena.

Ns: haseena apne pati ke khane ki pasand na pasand ka khyal rakha kar.

Kk to hs: ha wo toh hai rice bohot jyada hai thode Kam ho jayenge.

Hs (smile): ho jayenge...ho jayenge.

And then Hasina reduces the rice with Krish's plate and asks.

Hs: ab thik hai.

Kk: ha...ha perfect perfect.
Ab salate milega.

Hs: salad.

Kk: ha wahi.

Hs: milega kyon nhi.
Damad ji ke liye hi na bana hai.

Kk (smile): are phir dijiye na.

And then Hasina gets angry and starts giving salate to Krish and she asks to kk.

Hs: aur de.

Kk: nhi...bas thik hai perfect.

Seeing all this Meera says to hs.

Ms: kya baat hai di (to ns) maa di toh shaadi ke baad bilkul hi sanskaari Bahu ban gayi hai. (With smile)

Seeing this everyone smiles and then Krish says.

Kk: ha ha sali sahiba sangat ka asar hai.
(To hs) kyon Haseena ji?

Hs: bilkul. (With smile)

Kk: maine aapko bohot pareshan kar Diya. Chaliye ab mere saath baithiye aur khana khaiye. Saath mein khana nhi khayengi.

Then Hasina looks towards Noorjahan who asks her to sit and then Krishna says.

Kk: baithiye haseena ji.

Hs: baith rahe Hain.

And then Haseena sits next to Krish and says.

Hs: ab thik hai.

Kk: perfect.

Hs (in mind): krish itne bade nautanki baaz niklenge hume toh pata hi nhi tha.

And then Hasina starts serving food for herself, then Krishna gets the idea to harass Hasina And then Krish takes off his slippers under the dining table and places his feet on Hasina's feet and starts touching her.  And when Haseena feels this, her facial expression suddenly changes and she gets shocked and then she looks at Krish and Krish says.

Kk: khaiye khaiye aaram se khaiye.

Haseena tries to hit her feet a lot but Krish does not let her do so. Then Haseena hits Krish's feet with her another feet due to which Krish shouts.

Kk: aaouchh.....(in pain)

Seeing this everyone gets shocked then Meera says to Krish.

Ms: are jiju spicy bohot jyada ho gya hai kya?
Tikha lag raha hai aapko lijiye Pani.

And then Meera gives water to Krish and Krish starts drinking water then Haseena has to take something else then Noorjahan says to Haseena.

Ns: tu ruk hum paroste hai.

And then Noorjahan comes near Haseena and starts serving her food and Krish again starts placing his pair on Haseena's pair but this time he places his pair on Noorjahan's pair.Due to which Noorjahan gets shocked and she bows down to Krish and says.

Ns: damad ji aapko kuchh aur chahiye.

Kk: ji nhi sasu maiya dhanvaad.
(With smile)

Ns: damad ji ye humara pair hai.

Then the background music plays👇

Hearing this, Hasina gets shocked and Krish starts fake cough.
Due to which Hasina starts laughing looking at Krish and then everyone has breakfast like this.

Upcoming - flirty Krish.

If you like the part do vote and comments.