cheating

The tension in the car was palpable, crackling in the air like electricity as Izuku and Katsuki exchanged heated words, their voices rising in a symphony of anger and frustration. The streetlights blurred past in a haze of orange and yellow, mirroring the tumultuous emotions swirling within the confines of the vehicle.

"I can't believe you sometimes, Izuku!" Katsuki's voice was sharp, cutting through the silence like a knife as he glared at his boyfriend from behind the wheel. "You always have to make everything about you, don't you?"

Izuku's jaw clenched, his fists balling at his sides as he shot back, "And what about you, Katsuki? You never listen to me! You always think you know what's best!"

The car swerved slightly as Katsuki slammed on the brakes, his eyes blazing with anger as he turned to face Izuku. "Oh, fuck you, Izuku!" he spat, his voice dripping with venom. "You don't get to play the victim here! You're the one who—"

But before he could finish his sentence, Izuku cut him off with a string of expletives, his own anger boiling over as he lashed out in frustration. "Fuck you, Katsuki! You think you're so fucking perfect, but you're not! You're just a fucking asshole!"

As the car screeched to a halt at the stop sign, Izuku's hands trembled with suppressed rage. The tension in the air was suffocating, thick with unspoken words and simmering resentment. Without a word, he flung open the door and stepped out onto the sidewalk, the cool night air hitting him like a slap in the face.

But before he could take another step, Katsuki's voice cut through the silence like a whip, sharp and biting. "Where the fuck do you think you're going, Izuku?" he barked, his tone laced with anger and frustration.

Izuku turned to face him, his eyes blazing with a fire that matched Katsuki's own. "Away from you, Katsuki," he spat, his voice dripping with venom. "I'm sick of this bullshit."

Katsuki's jaw clenched, his fists balling at his sides as he stepped out of the car and stalked towards Izuku, his eyes ablaze with fury. "You don't get to walk away from me, Izuku," he growled, his voice low and dangerous. "We're not done here."

But Izuku stood his ground, his resolve unyielding as he met Katsuki's gaze head-on. "Yes, we are," he shot back, his voice ringing with finality. "I'm done with you, Katsuki. I'm done with this toxic bullshit."

Katsuki's fists clenched at his sides, his chest heaving with a mix of anger and hurt as he watched Izuku's retreating figure. The sting of Izuku's words cut deep, leaving a bitter taste in his mouth as he struggled to find his voice.

"Toxic, huh?" he muttered bitterly, his voice laced with sarcasm. "Yeah, real fuckin' toxic."

Izuku paused in his tracks, turning to face Katsuki with a mixture of defiance and sadness in his eyes. "You know damn well what I mean, Katsuki," he shot back, his voice tinged with frustration. "You can't keep pretending like everything's fine when it's not."

Katsuki's jaw tightened, a surge of anger rising within him as he clenched his teeth. "And what about you, Izuku?" he retorted, his voice dripping with bitterness. "You're not exactly perfect either, you know."

The words hung in the air between them, heavy with unspoken resentment and hurt. For a moment, neither of them spoke, the silence stretching on like a chasm between them.

"I cheated on you, Katsuki!" Izuku's voice cracked with emotion, his words echoing in the confined space. "I fucking cheated on you!"

Katsuki's grip tightened on the steering wheel, his knuckles turning white with the force of his anger. "You what?" he roared, his voice raw with betrayal. "You fucking cheated on me?"

Izuku's eyes flashed with defiance, his own anger rising to match Katsuki's. "Yes, I did!" he shot back, his voice trembling with pent-up frustration. "And maybe I wouldn't have if you hadn't pushed me away!"

Katsuki's jaw clenched, his mind reeling with a mix of emotions. Anger, hurt, betrayal—they crashed over him in waves, threatening to pull him under.

"You're blaming me for your fucking mistakes?" he spat, his voice laced with venom. "You're the one who fucking cheated, Izuku! Don't you dare try to shift the blame onto me!"

But Izuku wasn't backing down, his own anger burning bright in his eyes. "I'm not shifting the blame, Katsuki," he retorted, his voice sharp with frustration. "I'm just telling you the truth!"