ELEVEN - love is sparking!

"Say sorry!"

"but technically i already told you!"

"WHEN?!"

"WHEN YOU WERE ASLEEP!"

"YEAH, WHEN I WAS ASLEEP!"

They both just laughed it off. They both said there sorrys and now there back happily together. Gyuvin really wanted to divorce Ricky. Hes pretty sure that his father already got everything he needs. So currently Gyuvin was secretly debating if he should continue being a married couple with Ricky or not.

"What are you thinking about?..." Ricky asked the brown haired boy.

"Nothing" Gyuvin gave Ricky his normal bright smile, so Ricky didnt have any suspicions.

They both heard knocking on the door. The both of them quickly got up and pretended nothing happend. If your wondering what happened, they were cuddling.

"C-come in!" Gyuvin shouted and the one who came out of that door was Matthew. Ricky groaned and rolled his eyes.

"Gyuvin.. Can i talk to you?.. In private." Matthew looked a bit nervous and anxious. Gyuvin was starting to get worried.

"Ah, okay... I'll be back" Ricky just layed back down as a response.

"Whats wrong Matthew? You look so nervous." Gyuvin asked Matthew, he was started to also get nervous.

"Nah, i was just trying to scare you. I thought my acting was shit though, but anyway- OH YA! You remember Jin?"(Jin is just a random name, its for the plot ok 😓)

"Jin? Jin from highschool?" Gyuvin asked, trying to remember him and his face.

"Yeah! yk, the guy who got into a fight with the popular jock guy and almost got surgery?" Matthew tried really hard not to laugh at that.

"HAHAHAHA, OH YEAH THAT GUY! I remember now! Yeah, whats wrong?" Gyuvin didnt even try to hold back his laugh.

"Yeah, that guy, hes getting married. And he invited you and me. We both can bring a plus-1!" Matthew said, excitingly. He also gave Gyuvin the invitation.

"HES GETTING MARRIED?! I remember we made jokes that he wont get married with his possesive ass but oh well. And, about the plus-1, who are you gonna bring?"

"Literally no one." Matthew simply said, and Gyuvin who didn't wanna make things more awkward, he just simply nodded and went back into the room.

"Whats wrong?" Ricky immediately asked. Looks like he also noticed Matthews FAKE anxious and nervous face.

"Nah, its nothing. Theres just this guy in my highschool who got married and im invited." Gyuvin scrambled all over his closet, attempting to find a nice suit, since the invitation said to wear a suit.

"HAH?! When are you going?" Ricky immediately jumped up aftet he heard what Gyuvin said.

"Uhm.. Its gonna be in a week. I guess he did invitations late." Gyuvin just shrugged.

"Can i come?" Ricky asked Gyuvin.

"Yeah! Of course. Your gonna be my plus-1." Ricky stayed cool, but his heart might have just gone 'WOO LETS GO'.

They both decided to get dinner. At a VERY fancy place.

While they were peacefully talking and eating, Gyuvin got a call from his mom. He excused himself from Ricky.

"Hey mom? Whats wrong?"

"Hey darling, i was just gonna ask you, are you free tommorrow? If you are, your father needs you at the office. 1pm Sharp." Gyuvins mom explained.

"Uh, i guess iam. Wait, why though?"

"Theres no time. I'll tell you tommorrow. Goodbye sweetheart, love you so much i'll call you when i can!" Gyuvins mom immediately hanged up.

"Whats wrong?" Ricky asked Gyuvin.

"Nothing, my mother just wants to see me tommorrow." Gyuvin explained.

"Ah, where?"

"At my fathers office."

"Weird." Ricky thought for awhile, before Gyuvin broke the silence.

"What?"

"Nothing. My dad also asked me to go to your fathers office... Maybe they have something to announce?" Gyuvin and Ricky shrugged it off and continued eating.

"Gyuvin... Its time to wake up" Ricky lightly shaked Gyuvin, hopinh he would wake up.

"Mhmmm... I dont even think i can walk with how rough you were..." Gyuvin pouted, making Ricky laugh a bit.

"Im sorry princess, but you were the one who asked for it."

"When?! I told you to go slow! Go slow my ass!" Gyuvin complained which mad Ricky laugh louder.

"Then i'll carry you-"

"Nevermind im okay." Gyuvin immediately got up but he was surpised when he fell down to the ground which made Ricky burst out laughing.

"DONT LAUGH AT MEEEE! RICKY!"

When they arrived at the office, everybody was looking at them. Gyuvin was greeted with some old co-workers since he used to work there. (Ps, Gyuvin could walk but Ricky insisted he hold onto him.)

When they got to Gyuvins old office, the two men saw there families together, sitting with a long table infront of them.

"Woah... Its like a meeting here. Whats going on?" Gyuvin joked around a bit, but it was clear that this was no joke.

"Gyuvin... Ricky. Sit down please, ee have something important to tell you." Rickys dad instructed them and they both immediately sat down, curious as hell.

"Dad? Whats going on." Ricky asked, getting an answer from no one.

"Our company... You guys know how Rickys dad and i decided to work together as long as you guys are together?" Gyuvin and Ricky nodded upon hearing what Gyuvins father said.

"Yeah. So, another company is trying to sabotage us. And we need you two, to fly across the country and save the company." Gyuvins father briefly explained.

"Haha... Funny joke father. Funny." Gyuvin sarcastically laughed.

"Your joking, right?..." Gyuvin asked again, and all he got was a simple no.

"So your telling us, we have to go fly across the country.. To save the company? why can't you guys do it! Its your company!" Ricky complained before Rickys dad scolded him.

"Yes... I know. But i don't think we can do that anymore." Gyuvin's father tried to be calm, but Rickys dad was on fire with how hes son was acting.

"And whys that father?" Gyuvin asked once more, before Gyuvins father finally explained.

"Were both getting old. Soon, we will retire. Both of you, need to continue the bloodline, and finish our job. After you guys are done, you guys can pass the company to a trusted family member, or even a very well trusted friend."

Gyuvin and Ricky were in shock. So this was like a mission.. For the married couple. They had to do it. No matter whats there answer, they were forced to do it.

AUTHORS NOTE:

im so sorry i havent updated for so long... I will try to update moe frequently cause i FINALLY have school break for 2 weeks. But yet again, so sorry for the long updates. But are you guys excited for the mission shimkongz have? Iam to honestly.