GHOSTFACE REVEALED?

Chad was sitting on the couch as Mindy watched the First Stab movie

Chad was sitting on the couch as Mindy watched the First Stab movie. He's been texting Lena hoping she would respond but she hasn't. He got up putting his varsity jacket on.

"Don't do it. Don't go outside after her." Chad sighed. "She's not texting me back." Mindy took a swig of her beer not taking her eyes off the tv. "Knowing Liv she's probably dead." Chad raised his eyebrow in confusion.

"Liv? I was talking about Lena." Mindy sat up interested now. "Lena? I thought you were talking about Liv.. since you know. That whole living room situation."

"Yeah I know what you mean but right now my priority is protecting Lena. I love Liv I do which is why I need to find both of them .." Mindy shook her head smiling. "But you love Lena more." Mindy teased him. "I don't know my feelings as of right now but I'm still going after them." Mindy sighed leaning back against the couch. "At least take some sort of weapon."

Chad looked down at his phone getting a text from Zalena. Not realizing that it wasn't her. He followed the map on the Find My Fam app heading towards her 'location' "Lena?" He called out looking around when he heard the bushes rustling.

"Alright, okay. Yeah no." He put his phone in his pocket going to turn back but ghost face popped out swinging their knife at him. Chad reached out to grab the knife but missed and was stabbed in his knee.

He screamed out in pain but reached back and hit Ghostface with the weapon he had in his hand. He ran out of the bushes and began running down the backyard Falling in the process.

He quickly got up and ran to the shed but decided against it and ran around to the side of it leaning his back against it. He booked it and ran but ghost face popped out from the shed and stabbed him in the back.

Zalena was smoking a cigarette in the backyard when she heard screaming. She could tell it was Chad a mile away and she ran. She tackled Ghostface wrestling with them for the knife. Sam's headlights appeared causing Ghostface to cut her a bit on her cheek as he got up and ran. "Chad I need you to breathe for me."

Zalena did her best to drag Chad to the shed with her one arm. "Why the fuck are you heavy." She groaned. She opened the shed finding a random first aid bag. She helped Chad take his varsity jacket off. "Are you having trouble breathing?" He nodded a bit.

Zalena took her phone out of her pocket hand it to Chad. "I need to go find someone to help. If anything goes wrong call my dad he'll answer immediately. And if you see his car pull in go and get in." Chad nodded. "I'll be right back."

Liv plopped down on the couch next to Mindy mumbling about shit

Liv plopped down on the couch next to Mindy mumbling about shit. "Liv, where's my brother? Mindy asked her suspiciously. "What? I don't know, Mindy. Probably off accusing everyone of being the killer! Or maybe he's somewhere in a closet fucking Zalena." Mindy looked at her with more suspicion because she was sitting there but Chad and Lena were nowhere to be found.

"He actually went looking for you and Lena. But here you are and they are not." Liv turned her head looking at Mindy. "I didn't see him. Okay? Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked when she noticed Mindy's expression.

"Just revising my suspect list." She said with her eyebrows pinched together. Mindy leaned back against the couch going back to her movie and chips. When Liv was going to leave she suddenly turned back. "Are you afraid of me, Mindy?"

Mindy chuckled amused at her assumption. "You think I did something to your brother? Huh? You think I'm gonna.. cut you up?" She said leaning down closer to Mindy. Mindy scooted over on the couch away from her clutching her chips. "A little bit now.. yeah."

Liv moved closer to Mindy. "I thought you said I was too boring to be the killer. Maybe that's the twist." Mindy turned her head looking at Liv like she was crazy. "what do you think, huh? You're the expert. You know what eventually happens to the expert?"

Liv made a cutthroat motion with her thumb walking around the back of the couch leaning down to Mindy snatching her chips. "Enjoy your stupid movie." She walked away and Mindy just sighed. "Fucking psycho."

Zalena walked into the house from the back door. She was walking past Mindy when she saw Ghostface behind Mindy. She screamed grabbing a lamp and hitting Ghostface with it. "I'm gonna go after him." Sam stopped her. "No-"

Amber screamed walking up behind them. "What did you do to her?" Zalena panicked a bit and Sam began to defend herself. "No, I didn't do anything." Everyone started panicking and it was making Zalena hyperventilate. Where the fuck was her dad?

"I was with Tara but the rest of you were wandering around. One of you is the fucking killer!" Amber said pointing her finger. Zalena shook her head. "I was with Chad. I was in the back smoking a cigarette when I heard him scream. The killer was attacking him and when I got to him Sam, Richie, and Tara had just pulled up to the house."

"Will you ever preserve?
Will you ever exhume?"

"Will you watch Petals
from flowers in bloom."

"When the killer saw the headlights he ran." Zalena shook her head defending herself. "So where is Chad now since you were with him?" Liv asked trying to 'catch' Zalena as the killer. "Why would I tell you that when any one of you could be the killer. That would allow you to go out and finish him off."

"Nothing can live up to promise.
Nothing can stops its Narrative."

"Fuck you Zalena and Fuck you, Amber!" Sam looked over Liv noticing the blood on her hands. "Why is there blood on your hands?" She asked. Everyone looked down at Liv's bloodied hands. "I found Chad. I found Chad and he's." Zalena interrupted her.

"If you found Chad then why'd you ask me where he was if you already knew?" Liv was confused mainly because she had confused herself. "Fuck you, Amber. I'm not the fucking Killer!" Liv said screaming.

Amber pulled a gun out from behind her nodding her head. "I know." She shot Liv in the head Making Zalena scream as Liv's blood painted the wall behind her red. "What the fuck!"

"Welcome to Act Three." She said with a smirk on her face as she pointed the gun around.

"Nothing in place of Catalysts.
And you'll never be pure again."

(Word count:1105)

(Word count:1105)