why the h3ll is Scaramouche my tutor!?- (chapter 1 yes ik it's short)

Characters: Scaramouche (Enemy), Lumine (Smart student/enemies w/ Scara) Yuko (friend), Miyuri (mom of Lumine)
Y: Walks in class* "Oh, hey, Lumine! Have you heard about Scaramouche? He got 1st on the exams!" *Y exclaimed.*
L: "Aw, that's nice- Wait, what? Damnit!... He seriously got first, again?... What did I get? 3rd?"
Y: "Oof.. You got 6th..."
L: "THAT'S EVEN WORSE! I'm basically going to fail if I don't study hard enough!!"
Y: "Whoa, whoa, Lumine! You already studied hard, maybe you should take a break?" *Y recommended.*
L: "No. I cannot quit until I reach my goal! I'm pretty sure I can find a tutor or something."
Y: "Ask your mom, maybe she'll agree."
LATER
L: *Enters kitchen* "Mom, can I get a tutor?"
M: "Sure, Lumine. But why would you need one, you can already can study, yourself!... You know what, I won't question it."
L: "Thanks, mom, it means a lot to me."
M: *Scrolls on phone* "Looks like none of your teachers are available. Would you like to ask one of your classmates, instead?"
L: "What? Mom, no. I need an older person. Besides, a teacher is smarter than a student."
M: "Lumine, you have no other option but to ask."
L: "Alright. I'll go ask."
(She didn't ask)
3 WEEKS LATER
A guest arrived at Lumine's home, where her mother called her to come down and meet her tutor.
M: "Lumine! Come downstairs, I'll introduce you to your tutor."
L POV: "oh sh>t. I forgot to ask my classmates if one of them could be my tutor... *sigh* I guess I'll just have to stick with the one my mom picked me..."
L: "Wait a sec, mother...!" *rushes down the stairs.*
Lumine goes to the first floor to find  her new tutor.
S: "Why, hello Lumine..." *he giggles,  menacingly, yet as if he was glad to see her.*
L POV: "SCARAMOUCHE!? HE'S MY... TUTOR!?"
L: "Uh... Hey, Scaramouche."
S: "I didn't expect you to be my student... Spoiled b<tch." *he whispered underneath his breath.*
L: "Well I never expected YOU to be my tutor."
After Scaramouche and Lumine had an intense glaring battle, Miyuri randomly budged in.
M: "How about you and Scaramouche go upstairs? You can get along with studying, I'll make you two some onigiri!" *Miyuri said as she happily skipped to the countertop, downstairs.*
S: *stares at Lumine.* "You look like a rip-off version of Karen Smith from Mean Girls..." *starts cackling.*
L: "Shut up, you look like an emo jellyfish had a child with gay flag." *Lumine said while climbing the stairs.*
IN LUMINE'S ROOM
S: "So, this is what your room's looks like. *Scoffs.* Such childishness."
*Lumine rolls her eyes.*
L: "yeah right, it's my style."
S: "We're going to start once your mother has brought the food."