You were gonna say something back before you got interrupted cuz someone bumped into you. You turned around and it was obanai?

He seemed dazed looking at someone, you looked at the direction he was looking at and it was mitsuri and Sayana. "Bitch?! The fuck Is your problem? Why you touching her? You wanna fucking fight? We could go right here right now." Yana said pulling up her sleeves.

Obanai got out of his dazed, and gave Yana and you a dirty look before leaving. "Bitch.." You both said under your breath.

You guys decided to go up to the most nearest person, which looked like a guy. You tapped his back, making him look at you. 'OH FUCK ITS ZENITSU'

He looked at you weirdly, "No. I don't want to be your b-boyfriend! I already have a girlfriend!its Sayana!"He quickly said, crossing his arms.

"Boy, I don't want your crusty smelly ass. I just wanna know where the main office is." You said, giving him a dirty look. His big ass, about fly away eyebrows began to furrow.

He rolled his eyes. "Bitch is sassy, go get a job loser." Yana said when she saw that, zenitsu quickly pointed a direction to get you both away from him.

"S-stupid girls." He said under his breath. You guys went that direction and saw a sign above the door saying 'Main Office'

You both went inside, seeing a man who was clearly blind. "Hello sir," You said bowing, making Yana bow with you.

"We are the new students, we don't have our schedule with us and we're wondering if you could give us it?" You said politely, you knew the blind man was a very sweet man.

"Yes, my child. What's your name? Yana tituya and y/n l/n right?" He asked, in which you replied with a yes.

He then got some children which seemed like his daughters to search for your schedules. It took about 2 minutes before you got it.

"Thank you sir, it was pleasure meeting you!" You said smiling bowing down once again. You both went outside the room and looked at the schedules.

You had

Homeroom -
Art -period one
Math - period two
Geography -period three
English - period four
P.e -period five
Language arts - period six
History - period seven
Music - period eight
(I DONT KNOW, I JUST MADE IT UP LMAO)

When you guys then looked at hand schedule, it seemed it was the same. You both squealed quietly and jumped up and down.

"YESS OMG!"
"WE COULD PROTECT ESCH OTHER!"
"WAIT LETS GO TL HOEMROOM?"
"YEA LETS GO!"

Y'all were now on y'all's way to homeroom. You saw on the paper, it said room H-097. You guys saw that sign on top of a door and quickly walked to it, opening the door.

When you opened it, you noticed a bunch of people staring at you guys. You both quickly made it to the back, sitting next to each other.

You observed everyone in homeroom noticing giyuu, gyomei, and yushiro in your homeroom. You clicked your tongue before looking away.

Yana saw the whole thing and began to glaring at them for making you mad. If she could she would grab a hammer and smash their faces!

Homeroom was complete freedom, but you did notice giyuu taking glances at you both. Specifically you. When he looked at you, you would just give him a dirty look, wanting him to think you wouldn't be his friend cuz you wouldn't.

If it was under different circumstances, yes. But, right now? Hell no, he would kick your body like a football without caring for sayana.

Yana, on the other hand was just drawing symbols on your hand. Humming to herself. She felt at peace whenever she was around you. She loves you so much that she even carved your name on her converse!

20 minutes later, the bell rung. You both grabbed your things and left. You were about to go to your next class until you heard someone call your name.

"Y/n!" You turned around, and saw it was giyuu. You raised an eyebrow, "what?" You said, Yana quickly put her arm in front of you to protect you.

"I-uhm.. a-are you perhaps new? I could help you to your next class?" Giyuu said, playing with his sleeve. He wasn't doing this for you, he just wanted to impress SAYANA.

He had to act like he wasnt using you for you to believe him! But, you quickly noticed and responded, "hell no. leave me and my friend alone, jackass." You said giving him a dirty look, rolling your eyes and leaving.

You turned around, grabbed Yana who was about throw hands with giyuu and left to go to art. 'S-she really rejected me..' Giyuu thought, his fists clenching. His face was turning red by the anger he was feeling.

End of CHAPTER
IMMA PROBABLY UODATE TOMORROW SINCE THIS BOOK IS LOWK FUN TO WRITE SBOUT SINCE I HAVE FULL FCONTROL OVER IT

1467 WORDS