bakugos pov

Bakugos pov of hero costume.

I was fighting that damn deku and I was about to hit him but then I saw Y/n push him out of the way and I accidentally hit her.

She hit the wall and deku went over to check on her I said "tch" and acted like I didn't care but I wanted to tell her sorry.

So I walked over and lifted her up and she asked "What are you doing?" "I'm helping you up idiot". " Right That oddly nice of you" she said "I can drop your ass right here and let you walk yourself to the nurse". "Nevermind I'll just shut up" she said

'why the hell is she so damn cu- the hell am I thinking she is not!' I thought and while I was walking she told me to stop.

She looked at deku and told him about round face or some shit I couldn't care less about either of them.

And then I started walking again she told me thank you for walking her and when we got to the nurse I set her down.

'damn I still kinda want to hold her she's so soft and her pretty h/c and e/c' I thought then I told her "don't do that again your going to get hurt".

"Aww is bakugo worried about me" she said "hell no I was just saying that so I wouldn't have to carry you again!!" I said and I could feel my cheeks heat up a bit.

The day was over soon and I went home amd saw old hag and the old man I ate food and went to bed.

/⁠ᐠ⁠。⁠ꞈ⁠。⁠ᐟ⁠\
End of pov.🤍🧡

Meme