Chapter one

Mulai dari awal

"This bitch really glitched in writing." You said, giving the note a dirty look. Yana did the same. Whatever you didn't like, she didn't like it either!

"For real, but at least we have infinite money right? Anyway, should we call the kny highschool to let us join?" Yana asked you.

"I mean yeah. But, low-key I wanna see if Suyana tries us. Cuz, if she does, I'mma actually beat her ass!" You said, crossing your arms.

"No cuz if we become friends with the love interests, she's gonna do some DUMB shit" Yana responded to you.

You nodded your head. "Let's avoid them then? Or should we just act like back ground characters?" You asked, you wanted to make a plan before doing anything.

You guys both sat down at the kitchen table. "Let's do both, yeah? Cuz I think like the only way we could get out this stupid game is to graduate, no?" Yana asked

"Alright,---" you guys continued talk about a plan.

Timeskip

You guys have already called the principal about joining the kny school, she said yes and that you guys would join this week, monday. (It was currently Saturday)

You guys have also decided that you would just be background characters, cuz Suyana would do anything to get revenge on the bitches who hang out with her man.

Suyana was.. to be fair.. a desparate bitch. She would let any guy through the backdoor if it meant popularity. But, she loved those main character boys to the point of obsession.

"Wait, isn't Kanao in this game?"Yana asked you, eyebrow raised
"Yeah."
"Wait, didn't she like tanjiro.." Yana said, tryna hold her laugh.
"...and then Suyana made her dance like a chicken on top of a lunch table cuz Suyana said that would make tanjiro like her.." you added on, your laugh almost about to come out your ass

(BYEE IM IMAGINING KANAO DRESSED LIKE A CHICKEN FOR TANJIRO NEUDMANSB)

You guys bursted in laughter. When your guys laughter came down to an end, you guys decided to go shopping.

You both first went to y'all's garage first though to see if there was a car. In which, there was! A light pink car.

You guys grabbed your purses that had your wallets and phone. After you guys got ready, y'all left to go the the nearest mall.

Timeskipppp

You guys got there in about 3 minutes. You parked the car and got out with Yuna doing the same.

You guys walked around, before spotting a clothing and accessories store. You guys went in, and checked everything out to see if you wanted it or not.

After about an hour you guys left the store, with a total of 20 bags. Yana held 10, while you held 10. After that, it seemed to had wasted all your guys energy, so you both left to go home.

As for the drive home, y'all went to raising Cane's and ate there to talk about what happened in the game. "Alright, so basically we DEADASS need to watch out." You said, being all serious.

"No, yea I understand, cuz one wrong move and Suyanas simps are gonna like chop our imaginary balls off bro" Yuna said
"Literally, especially that one group, the moons."

"The ones containing Muzan, kokoshibu,and douma and more right?" Yana asked, not sure. You nodded your head.

"By the way, isn't yushiro the first to become obsessed with Suyana? Like no matter the route, he was so obsessed with her bro, it was so damn annoying"