Friends With A Little Bit Of Benefits

Their lips deeply interlocked in a passionate kiss, Ellen guided Juno towards the queen-sized bed of the love hotel, slowly moving her to sit down on the bedside.

She broke the kiss, a string of salvia between their lips as Ellen gave a smug smile to meet Juno's visibly nervous expression and asked, "are you ready, cupcake."

Juno blushed at the nickname, propping her hands back on the bed as she half-whispered, "I-I think... I'm not really used to the whole kissing thing... this is only my second time..."

Ellen's smug smile widened. "Could've fooled me."

Juno blushed again and looked away. She had felt Ellen moan into her throat a couple of times—she thought it had only been faked to boost her moral. Though, a question made its way to the forefront of Juno's mind as she met Ellen's stone-gray eyes—so breathtakingly beautiful in the smooth, tinted lighting of the Love Hotel. "This... the kissing... this doesn't make us lesbians, does it?"

Ellen laughed this time and placed a hand against Juno's shoulder, gesturing her to lay back on the bed, the zebra's body now on top of hers, her perked nipples showing through the thin fabric of her shirt. "Think of it as practice so you don't accidentally bite Louis's tongue off."

Juno gave a bashful smile. "Louis did mention something like that at our last meet-up... it was when I asked if he wanted to kiss me again."

"Well, until then," Ellen began, running her hand down Juno's perfectly flat stomach and past her abdomen, her finger's gingerly, slowly, dipping into her panties. Juno jumped at the touch, though she spread her legs a little bit, welcoming it. A thrill shot through Ellen at that, and her gaze traced down to her fingers, where she moved them deeper into her friend's panties, her fingertips rimming around her clit. Juno spread her legs a little more, the rich scent of her arousal filling the equine's nose. Ellen couldn't resist the passionate, brief kiss she planted against her friend's lips as she continued. "Until you and Louis start dating, let's call it friends with a little bit of benefits."

Ellen watched as Juno stared nervously down her breasts and to her fingers, her breathing deep, heavy—filled with only the slightest dregs of fear. So, Ellen decided to make the final move and place the center-tip of her middle finger right on Juno's clit.

The beautiful wolfess flinched but met her gaze, her plump, perfect breasts rising and falling with her every rushed breath. "Yeah, I-I would like that," she said, and gave her a shy smile. "And I'm just glad I get to practice with such a beautiful female."

Ellen's expression warmed and she blushed only a little. "You're so cute," she mused, and locked their lips in another passionate kiss.