An Unlikely Alliance -3

Start from the beginning

She noticed him passing glares to Ahmed and with that, His hold on her waist returned and remained for the whole evening which meerab despised.

—————————

It was late at night when she was sitting in the gazebo, at the terrace. She was rethinking her life decisions because it had been only a few hours since she was with them, but she hated every bit of it.

It was soul-draining. Quite literally.

A gentle breeze was flowing, and it calmed her a little but it was short-lived as the bastard made his appearance at the terrace.
She was already irritated due to the constant orders of his mother so without thinking about any consequence, she asked him, " You can't see me in peace, right murtasim?"

He approached her with his smirk, "No.. after all, Jahan tum wahan main".

What a moron!
She narrowed her eyes and said, " Acha, jahannum me in chaloge mere sath?"

His smirk widened and he closed the distance between them," I like it how you are sure about that, hn?"

Taking her hands into his, he raised his eyebrows and asked," What bad things you are planning to do, my dear finance ?"

Meerab wanted to kick some sense to him. He was insane with a one-track mind.

Trying to free her hand, she tried to move away but that was never possible with murtasim.

She was wiggling under his hold when she heard him say," Where's my birthday gift?"

Meerab scoffed. "Birthday gift hi toh De rahi hoon main tumhe jahannum bhejke, batao kab jana hai?" she replied sassily.

He left her hands and his ever-persistent smirk disappeared and his face contoured into anger.
Bull's eye.
His ego had been hurt.

" Mujhe jahannum bhejogi tum? Fikar mat karo, tumhe bhi sath lekar jaunga". He replied, his gaze boring her soul.

He had almost turned but meerab did not know what clicked in him because he gripped her hands and pinned her to the glass gazebo, hovering over her.

Staring deep in her soul, he said hotly, "Since you didn't give me my gift by yourself, let me take it".

With that, he took her lips in a long deep kiss. His lips were applying firm pressure on her lips, taking her lower lip and then her upper lip one by one and biting the corner of her lips, just a little.

His incisors grazed her lower lip before sucking it and then engulfing it between his lips, Meerab did not know whether to feel irritated or delighted because with his lips meeting her at this pace, her mind had stopped working.
The only thing her brain kept chanting was, to kiss him back.
So she did.
And soon, their tongues mingled and their teeth clashed.
Her hands were in his firm grip above her head, just like their first kiss, and it felt remarkable.
Her body never listened to her in his case, so she kept arching towards him, diminishing the minute space between them.
His lips left hers for a moment and his tongue traced a pattern from the shell of her ear to her neck, gently blowing it afterwards, making her shiver in anticipation with goosebumps erupting all over her neck.

He again kissed her, Their lips never left each other their body in their own rhythm, keeping them coalesced.
The idea of biting and sucking each other's lips continued till their lungs were on fire.

Taking deep breaths, she found his hold loosened on her wrists when she looped her arms around his neck and lowered him, just a little, to take his lips once again.

Her knees were weak and there was a different tingling sensation in her lower abdomen, a very foreign yet reminiscent of each encounter with murtasim.

Murtasim was never to disappoint, so he kissed her again, and again till her lips were red and swollen.
His hands were not idle as they made their way towards her waist, caressing the swell of her hips, and the dip of her waist, and as soon as he reached the underside of her breast, a sharp gasp emitted from her lips, vibrating his name into his mouth.
"Murtasim".
He did not stop there, his thumb caressing the underside of her breast, drawing small circles and emitting a moan from her.

He seemed to be impressed by his work when he told her huskily, " I love how you did not back off from showing your desire to me meerab."

On that note, her eyes shot up at him.
What the hell?
So what if she had kissed him moments ago like a maniac, so what if a weird tingling sensation in her abdomen was getting prominent with each passing minute, she would never let him win, never in this life.
She wanted to break his ego, so she said bitchily, "You wish, Murtasim Khan. Tumhari is ego ki wajah se I despise you".

She knew she was being very stupid but anything to wipe that smirk off his face. And yes, she had succeeded because he had taken some steps backwards to depart from there. He was offended.

Turning his back to face her again, he said proudly, "You don't desire me, right? I challenge you then ki you would be the one to approach me, you would be the one to crave for my touch meerab."
His eyes shone with a different confidence that was borderline scary to her.
He added before turning," Aaj ke baad I won't touch you, Ye Murtasim khan ka waada hai".

He had vanished into the dark of night, leaving her behind.
The next day everyone except murtasim was present to bid her goodbye. Though she yearned to be happy about his absence, his words rang in her head, making her restless.