𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Yeah, just about. Is all my hair curled in the back?" Marjorie asked turning around so Killian could look

"Yeah, I think so." Killian nodded and Marjorie unplugged the curling iron, satisfied with his response. "You look very beautiful."

Marjorie blushed and looked down with a smile, she couldn't ignore the butterflies in her stomach caused by not only his words but the way he was looking at her.

"Thank you. You look very handsome, Uncle Elijah must be very proud." Marjorie teased

"Oh yes indeed, he told me the next thing he wants to do is teach me how to tie a proper bow tie. Lord help me." Killian huffed and Marjorie couldn't help but laugh

"I'm not surprised. He'll have you turned into a posh gentleman in no time." Marjorie smiled and Killian rolled his eyes

"Well then, I might as well practice." Killian cleared his throat before dramatically bowing and holding his hand out to the girl in front of him. "Shall I have the honor of escorting mi lady to the wake?"

Marjorie giggled at his posh tone before accepting his hand and curtsying.

"Why of course." Marjorie over exaggerated an English accent making Killian chuckle. "Very good, your accent needs some work though."

"If mine needs work then so does yours." Killian scoffed in mock offense

Marjorie just shook her head fondly before pulling him out of her bathroom and into her room where her dress was laid out on her bed.

"We'll finish our debate about the accents later, even though it's obvious mine was better." Marjorie teased and Killian rolled his eyes. "Go on down and I'll be there in a minute."

"Alright, alright. But this isn't over!" Killian narrowed his eyes playfully before leaving the room

Quickly, she got dressed before making sure she looked presentable enough. She had never been to a wake before, or any kind of a funeral/vistation/ whatever else people have when someone dies.

Growing up she was never around one family long enough to have to worry about anyone dying, and if they did Marjorie never heard of it.

Satisfied with her appearance, Marjorie smoothed down her hair before leaving her room and meeting Elijah and Killian downstairs.

"Ready to go?" Marjorie asked as she stepped down the last stair

Killian immediately smiled when he took in her appearance, he couldn't deny how beautiful she looked. Too bad they were going to a wake and not on a date, because then it would be more appropriate for him to drool over her.