Chapter 1: No More

Nights like these, rain down pouring, while cars zoom by. People running to their lovers with an umbrella to share. Running together and trying to find warmth beyond amongst themselves. It's unfair. My gaze fell to over to Taehyun, who is barely holding the umbrella over both of us. I'm completely drenched on my left shoulder. You would never know we are together. I lightly pinched his sleeve giving it a small tug to get his attention. He gives me his cold gaze and glaring eyes. "Can you cover both of us please?" Suddenly my cheek was turned to the side. A painful red hue visible on it. "Speak to me correctly and maybe next time I'll listen." I put my head down as a tear found its way down my cheek. "Yes sir." I tried to sniff back my tearsfrom pouring out.

I noticed a smirk forming on Taehyun's face. "How about we watch a movie tonight?" He put an arm around my waist, his tone mascular body pushed into mine. It didnt warm me up from the bitter cold wind going through my wet cold body. But the rain didn't smell like musk and raspberry cologne like Taehyun did. "Sorry can we do it tomorrow? I'm really tired." I spoke quietly. He scoffed as he pushed me off him. The harsh force of his strength knocked me down in my bum, in a big puddle. "You bastard. I'm talking to you nicely and you talk to me like a little shit?" Taehyun yelled at me, a scoff flying out his mouth as he took his gaze down to the watch in his wrist. "Good luck getting home without me asshole."

I began to pick myself up as soon as his running form was out of my sight. He left me out here to get sick and he don't even care. I ran home as fast as my body could let me. My body tremble at every step going up the stairs. Only a step left and I'm home free! I turned and ran inside my house, starting to sob. The places was filled with a females giggle and sounds echoing throughout the house. I busted the bedroom door upper to see him laying down, fully dressed, with a naked girl on top of him. "Get out now." I snarled at the two as the girl started picking up her clothes in a scramble. Taehyun gets up slowly from the bed with folded arms below his scowl facial. "Who the fuck do you think you're talking to?" I scoffed as I resembled his physique. The fact he think he thought he was getting away with this was unbelievable.

I'm so sick and tired of his arrogance toward me. "My ex." I spoke through gritted teeth, to which he soften his eyes a bit at. "Now get out before the cops come and take you theirselves. He scoffed as he walked up to me on his way out. The girl already long gone out of sight. He leans down real close to my face, so close, I could feel his breath ticking my ear. "Oh, we're done alright. I don't need someone like you anyways. Since the day we were together, I stopped caring about you. Just like anybody else would." He growled at me before walking past me to leave out the door. He made sure to knock me into the door with his shoulder colliding with mine. Tears were starting to run down my face nonstop. As soon as he left I slammed the door shut and went to pour myself some water. I tried to take a sip, but my hand was shaking too bad.

Was I the one to make us like this? Had he always cared for me and I just didn't notice? Or was he right and he never cared about me like anyone else? I took the glass cup and threw it at the wall, sobbing harder. Would anyone care if I left the world? If I just ended it all? I ran out of the house without a care in the world, the only valuable thing in there is me. So it's meaningless if im no longer there. The only thing that matters is the closest bridge from me.

3/30/24